Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57
@Fairyneko

Sorry for the ping - I've declined some of your auctions because the breed and gene bonus are only 1250t each, not 1500t! If you relist them I'll be happy to accept! Thanks for supporting Earth!
@Fairyneko

Sorry for the ping - I've declined some of your auctions because the breed and gene bonus are only 1250t each, not 1500t! If you relist them I'll be happy to accept! Thanks for supporting Earth!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
yeah i saw that on the second go through,sorry. unfortunately i flipped the 5 in the wrong spot.
yeah i saw that on the second go through,sorry. unfortunately i flipped the 5 in the wrong spot.
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@TheWanderers

Hi there! No worries I love questions! You can check the Mastersheet!

Mastersheet
@TheWanderers

Hi there! No worries I love questions! You can check the Mastersheet!

Mastersheet
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf There's a typo in my name on the mastersheet from yesterday in the entry from Pameluke. I also sent 10 level 7s dragons, not 9 and can sent a screenshot if needed.
@Dracowolf There's a typo in my name on the mastersheet from yesterday in the entry from Pameluke. I also sent 10 level 7s dragons, not 9 and can sent a screenshot if needed.
@Basil001 @agonius @BumblingBees

Hi! just a friendly reminder, I've got it on the sheet that I'm set for receiving CRs only for raffle, I'll accept it this time but in the future if you're sending for raffles please only send through CRs, it helps me keep track of what's for raffles vs what's for PB easier
@Basil001 @agonius @BumblingBees

Hi! just a friendly reminder, I've got it on the sheet that I'm set for receiving CRs only for raffle, I'll accept it this time but in the future if you're sending for raffles please only send through CRs, it helps me keep track of what's for raffles vs what's for PB easier
@DaddyBlue Sorry about that. I can resent them real quick as CR if that works better for you?
@DaddyBlue Sorry about that. I can resent them real quick as CR if that works better for you?
@BumblingBees it's fine, I can accept the current PAs~
@BumblingBees it's fine, I can accept the current PAs~
@DaddyBlue I was sending for public buy on the spreadsheet it says PA, changed my mind on it for right now though. Sorry
@DaddyBlue I was sending for public buy on the spreadsheet it says PA, changed my mind on it for right now though. Sorry
Untitled1059_20230525205511.png
@BumblingBees

I've had that fixed for you!
@BumblingBees

I've had that fixed for you!
arOGchX.png
@DaddyBlue Thank you for accepting, and sorry for the inconvenience.
@DaddyBlue Thank you for accepting, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57