Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 111 112
can't wait for what is going to unfold, as someone that's been here for 6 years, this excites me
can't wait for what is going to unfold, as someone that's been here for 6 years, this excites me
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
Ooooooooo two new breeds released so close together in the year?! SOOOO exiting! the new silouhet looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! [emoji=veilspun star size=2]
Ooooooooo two new breeds released so close together in the year?! SOOOO exiting! the new silouhet looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Celeana.gifteardrop_owlynx.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3129482#post_3129482
That new breed looks to have TWO heads [emoji=looking glass size=1]
That new breed looks to have TWO heads
This new breed looks like it might have two or three heads!
Big excite for that!!
This new breed looks like it might have two or three heads!
Big excite for that!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
i am looking forward to the new stuff that will be coming to the game.
i am looking forward to the new stuff that will be coming to the game.
v886aA7.png
Can we ask for more updates like this? Like maybe a monthly news post that addresses things you're looking to resolve, things to look forward to, etc.

Even if it's not much, something that shows what suggestions have been noticed and solutions to known problems (like coli captcha, which a dev mentioned was being looked into in 2018) were in the works would be great.
Can we ask for more updates like this? Like maybe a monthly news post that addresses things you're looking to resolve, things to look forward to, etc.

Even if it's not much, something that shows what suggestions have been noticed and solutions to known problems (like coli captcha, which a dev mentioned was being looked into in 2018) were in the works would be great.
45c35ef6e4b62e58d37a981333219e0307f8aa9c.png
I don't get the people complaining about there being so many events, its not like you actually have to participate? You can just ignore them and nothing bad happens.

And yeah I do agree the new Ancient looks like a Skydancer rehash so I'm thinking it might be a Skydancer version of the Imperial-fused Emperor dragons.
I don't get the people complaining about there being so many events, its not like you actually have to participate? You can just ignore them and nothing bad happens.

And yeah I do agree the new Ancient looks like a Skydancer rehash so I'm thinking it might be a Skydancer version of the Imperial-fused Emperor dragons.
Many people seem to think it foolish, even superstitious, to believe that the world could still change for the better. And it is true that in winter it is sometimes so bitingly cold that one is tempted to say, ‘what do I care if there is a summer; its warmth is no help to me now.’ Yes, evil often seems to surpass good but then, in spite of us, and without our permission, there comes at last an end to the bitter frosts. One morning the wind turns, and there is a thaw and so I must still have hope. - Vincent Van Gogh
OH wow, that new breed looks like it has 2 heads and I'm legitimately so hyped
OH wow, that new breed looks like it has 2 heads and I'm legitimately so hyped
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
Am I the only one who thinks the silhouette of the new ancient breed looks like t has two head? That would be insanely cool! [emoji=tundra star size=2]
Am I the only one who thinks the silhouette of the new ancient breed looks like t has two head?

That would be insanely cool!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Is that new breed gonna be a nature plague mix ????
Is that new breed gonna be a nature plague mix ????
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 111 112