Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [a] ENDED - FDSon’s Final Daughters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
got it!
got it!
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
@VeniVidiVici

120g for Six.
@VeniVidiVici

120g for Six.
ShpX9LV.png
@Hymmnosphere
150g for Six
@Hymmnosphere
150g for Six
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@VeniVidiVici

175g for Six.
@VeniVidiVici

175g for Six.
ShpX9LV.png
@Hymmnosphere
200g for six!
@Hymmnosphere
200g for six!
WishList
Bottled Embers
@VeniVidiVici

220g for Six.
@VeniVidiVici

220g for Six.
ShpX9LV.png
Who is FinalDrakenSon? Is he a glitch dragon or something? :o
Who is FinalDrakenSon? Is he a glitch dragon or something? :o
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 here's how I explained it to someone else :) i probably should have included this up front, thank you for asking! [quote name="spiderwick" date="2021-07-27 22:36:59" ] @/moirne hi! there was an account/dragon that used to be onsite, but the user got banned. lots of people really liked the account/user, so they were sad to see him go. the original dragon only had six kids, and my dragon FinalDrakenSon was the last of them. i'm selling three offspring so people can feel like they have a memory of him in their lair! i'm not sure how much we're allowed to say about bans, but if you're interested in the user, he's the father of my dragon FinalDrakenSon so you can click in his bio to find that. i don't want any discourse or trouble on this post so if you're curious, i'd prefer if you private message me any more questions you have! <3 no worries about asking tho it's a good question [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote]
@kyrin18 here's how I explained it to someone else :) i probably should have included this up front, thank you for asking!

spiderwick wrote on 2021-07-27 22:36:59:
@/moirne hi! there was an account/dragon that used to be onsite, but the user got banned. lots of people really liked the account/user, so they were sad to see him go. the original dragon only had six kids, and my dragon FinalDrakenSon was the last of them. i'm selling three offspring so people can feel like they have a memory of him in their lair!

i'm not sure how much we're allowed to say about bans, but if you're interested in the user, he's the father of my dragon FinalDrakenSon so you can click in his bio to find that. i don't want any discourse or trouble on this post so if you're curious, i'd prefer if you private message me any more questions you have! <3 no worries about asking tho it's a good question
all updated to here!
all updated to here!
@Hymmnosphere
300g for 6
Edited cause I forgot the H
@Hymmnosphere
300g for 6
Edited cause I forgot the H
WishList
Bottled Embers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11