Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [a] ENDED - FDSon’s Final Daughters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
can i have a ldp please?
can i have a ldp please?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I’ll take a ldp, and @Wxlfiez 200g for four!
I’ll take a ldp, and @Wxlfiez 200g for four!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@SongOfShadows
110 on Five

LDP too please! :D
@SongOfShadows
110 on Five

LDP too please! :D
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
updated up to here thank you!
updated up to here thank you!
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
Can anyone briefly explain the lore here, please? I haven’t had much success in my search. :D
Can anyone briefly explain the lore here, please? I haven’t had much success in my search. :D
SqnIrhs.pngcorgnado.pngDCpdurc.png
@moirne hi! there was an account/dragon that used to be onsite, but the user got banned. lots of people really liked the account/user, so they were sad to see him go. the original dragon only had six kids, and my dragon FinalDrakenSon was the last of them. i'm selling three offspring so people can feel like they have a memory of him in their lair! i'm not sure how much we're allowed to say about bans, but if you're interested in the user, he's the father of my dragon FinalDrakenSon so you can click in his bio to find that. i don't want any discourse or trouble on this post so if you're curious, i'd prefer if you private message me any more questions you have! <3 no worries about asking tho it's a good question [emoji=new friend size=1]
@moirne hi! there was an account/dragon that used to be onsite, but the user got banned. lots of people really liked the account/user, so they were sad to see him go. the original dragon only had six kids, and my dragon FinalDrakenSon was the last of them. i'm selling three offspring so people can feel like they have a memory of him in their lair!

i'm not sure how much we're allowed to say about bans, but if you're interested in the user, he's the father of my dragon FinalDrakenSon so you can click in his bio to find that. i don't want any discourse or trouble on this post so if you're curious, i'd prefer if you private message me any more questions you have! <3 no worries about asking tho it's a good question
Gotcha, thank you for the explanation!
Gotcha, thank you for the explanation!
SqnIrhs.pngcorgnado.pngDCpdurc.png
^ of course!

bump
^ of course!

bump
bump
bump
LDP please!
LDP please!
If you're having trouble figuring out what activities to do, this helpful stone can recommend some!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11