Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DG Digitals [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Looshiana Sure thing, thanks :)!
@Looshiana Sure thing, thanks :)!
@ColorfulCredit @Xairathan @Pooses @PaintedScarlet @Looshiana

All slots open again! 1 treasure, 1 gem, 2 USD.
@ColorfulCredit @Xairathan @Pooses @PaintedScarlet @Looshiana

All slots open again! 1 treasure, 1 gem, 2 USD.
bump
bump
[b]Number of Characters:[/b] 2 [b]Total Payment:[/b] I think it should be 2.8 milT, but let me know if my math is wrong! [b]Reference links, descriptions, etc.:[/b] [LIST] [*]I'd like you to draw [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39258]GuiFeng[/url] (gijinka references on [url=https://toyhou.se/6994462.guifeng/gallery]toyhouse[/url]). You're free to take artistic liberties with her as long as it still somewhat ties back in to the design of her dragon form! [*]If you are comfortable drawing wolf-ish creatures, I'd like to have a Black Wolf familiar behind her (not exactly like the familiar, but just vaguely similar to it), but also kinda curled around her from the back? Maybe in a position similar to the Ethereal Trickster familiar's? (If that doesn't make sense, though, then I can try to explain in a different way. I have difficulty articulating these things sometimes.) [item=Black Wolf] [item=ethereal trickster] [/LIST] [b]Specific poses/expressions etc wanted:[/b] I would love if she could be holding [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/23254536_BXdOFKGdktYz938.png?1591562596]her staff[/url]. As for a specific pose, I don't have a particular one in mind, but perhaps a battle-ready pose or a pose suggesting strength/confidence (as she is the stubborn, tough-as-nails, confident leader of the clan who doesn't like to let her emotions show). [b]Anything else?:[/b] Not that I can think of! Please let me know if I did my math right and if you're willing to accept this commission!
Number of Characters: 2
Total Payment: I think it should be 2.8 milT, but let me know if my math is wrong!
Reference links, descriptions, etc.:
  • I'd like you to draw GuiFeng (gijinka references on toyhouse). You're free to take artistic liberties with her as long as it still somewhat ties back in to the design of her dragon form!
  • If you are comfortable drawing wolf-ish creatures, I'd like to have a Black Wolf familiar behind her (not exactly like the familiar, but just vaguely similar to it), but also kinda curled around her from the back? Maybe in a position similar to the Ethereal Trickster familiar's? (If that doesn't make sense, though, then I can try to explain in a different way. I have difficulty articulating these things sometimes.)
    Black Wolf Ethereal Trickster
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted: I would love if she could be holding her staff. As for a specific pose, I don't have a particular one in mind, but perhaps a battle-ready pose or a pose suggesting strength/confidence (as she is the stubborn, tough-as-nails, confident leader of the clan who doesn't like to let her emotions show).
Anything else?: Not that I can think of! Please let me know if I did my math right and if you're willing to accept this commission!
gvvmw41.png
bump
bump
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19