Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DG Digitals [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@diogonen whoops, got distracted! if you'd like, you can just pick a gijinka character from my art thread linked in my signature. otherwise I'll wake up my computer tomorrow morning to post again xD
@diogonen whoops, got distracted! if you'd like, you can just pick a gijinka character from my art thread linked in my signature. otherwise I'll wake up my computer tomorrow morning to post again xD

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome No rush! You can fill out the form when you're able :)
@lome No rush! You can fill out the form when you're able :)
@diogonen lalala

Commission Type: full-body
Number of Characters: 1
Total Payment: 500g after sketch
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: Haku. any style of clothing is fine as long as it's mainly white.
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted (having some idea in mind is preferred!): if you want to do an action pose, maybe wildly shooting arrows into the distance. otherwise he can be reading a book or whatever :D
Anything else?: can't think of anything, let me know if you need anything from me!
@diogonen lalala

Commission Type: full-body
Total Payment: 500g after sketch
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: Haku. any style of clothing is fine as long as it's mainly white.
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted (having some idea in mind is preferred!): if you want to do an action pose, maybe wildly shooting arrows into the distance. otherwise he can be reading a book or whatever :D
Anything else?: can't think of anything, let me know if you need anything from me!

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@pooses @Mishakiara @HoldUpGrabAwol @SunDragon @joan @Juyoung @Founder @Nauru @Egg @Shoyou @Cysage @Dinsdale @Sanctuary @PurplePanda @WhiteMantis @PaintedScarlet @MaribelEmerson @Looshiana @Raedwulf @Antideriv @Anubiis @seaofstars @ColorfulCredit

Two sketch/line and one last fullbody open! USD gets priority.
@pooses @Mishakiara @HoldUpGrabAwol @SunDragon @joan @Juyoung @Founder @Nauru @Egg @Shoyou @Cysage @Dinsdale @Sanctuary @PurplePanda @WhiteMantis @PaintedScarlet @MaribelEmerson @Looshiana @Raedwulf @Antideriv @Anubiis @seaofstars @ColorfulCredit

Two sketch/line and one last fullbody open! USD gets priority.
@diogonen could I get a sketch/line slot with gems? Your art is really stunning

Commission Type: sketch/line
Total Payment: 200 gems i believe
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: link
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted (having some idea in mind is preferred!): hes kind of a flirty meanie, so something like that would be fun but his basic info is on that page if you want a little inspiration.
Anything else?: I dont think so!
@diogonen could I get a sketch/line slot with gems? Your art is really stunning

Commission Type: sketch/line
Total Payment: 200 gems i believe
Reference links, descriptions, etc.: link
Specific poses/expressions etc wanted (having some idea in mind is preferred!): hes kind of a flirty meanie, so something like that would be fun but his basic info is on that page if you want a little inspiration.
Anything else?: I dont think so!

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@diogonen hey could I be placed on ping? thanks so much!
@diogonen hey could I be placed on ping? thanks so much!
@KaineRallis Sure thing. Thanks for the interest :)
@KaineRallis Sure thing. Thanks for the interest :)
@diogonen

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@diogonen

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
saki_luluwi.png
@lome @pooses @Mishakiara @HoldUpGrabAwol @SunDragon @joan @Juyoung @Founder @Nauru @Egg @Shoyou @Cysage @Dinsdale @Sanctuary @Xairathan @PurplePanda @WhiteMantis @PaintedScarlet @BaraBear @MaribelEmerson @Looshiana @Raedwulf @Antideriv @Anubiis @seaofstars @ColorfulCredit @KaineRallis @Eidos

Hi everyone, it's been a long time! I am open once more on a limited basis. Due to the time that has elapsed, I will be starting the ping list afresh. You're always welcome to let me know if you'd like to be added back on. Thanks for your interest!
@lome @pooses @Mishakiara @HoldUpGrabAwol @SunDragon @joan @Juyoung @Founder @Nauru @Egg @Shoyou @Cysage @Dinsdale @Sanctuary @Xairathan @PurplePanda @WhiteMantis @PaintedScarlet @BaraBear @MaribelEmerson @Looshiana @Raedwulf @Antideriv @Anubiis @seaofstars @ColorfulCredit @KaineRallis @Eidos

Hi everyone, it's been a long time! I am open once more on a limited basis. Due to the time that has elapsed, I will be starting the ping list afresh. You're always welcome to let me know if you'd like to be added back on. Thanks for your interest!
I'd love to still be on the ping list, please. <3
I'd love to still be on the ping list, please. <3
Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19