Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flaunt and Flare
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80
Obeslisk Encyclopedia entry:

"First generation obelisk dragons frequently have names associated with positive emotions. It is thought that they gave themselves these names to carry on the hope that the Earthshaker had when he created them."

Umm... lol... no, they don't. Because the first generation dragons are the ones we all won from the Dustcarve Dig, and with no game lore to go by even if we'd wanted to, we all just named them however we liked! :D

Mine are named for their colouration and my clan's association with the sea cliffs bordering the Sunbeam Ruins.

I love the bit about them becoming statue sentinels though. I am glad to see that confirmed in the lore!
Obeslisk Encyclopedia entry:

"First generation obelisk dragons frequently have names associated with positive emotions. It is thought that they gave themselves these names to carry on the hope that the Earthshaker had when he created them."

Umm... lol... no, they don't. Because the first generation dragons are the ones we all won from the Dustcarve Dig, and with no game lore to go by even if we'd wanted to, we all just named them however we liked! :D

Mine are named for their colouration and my clan's association with the sea cliffs bordering the Sunbeam Ruins.

I love the bit about them becoming statue sentinels though. I am glad to see that confirmed in the lore!
CTF4up6.png
Bit late to the party, but these genes are pretty fun! I've gotta get to scrying
Bit late to the party, but these genes are pretty fun! I've gotta get to scrying
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Oh my gosh those look so good???
Oh my gosh those look so good???
UWU whats this button do?

*Click*
The best new gen THE BEST [emoji=mirror love size=2] I love the design. I love the new look in color combos (not orca green!) i like open new color morph combos LOVELY ! *I looked at doubles with these genes all over the color range. I just. love this gene ... ____________ Now I am making a morph lines with this genes. The process will be long.
The best new gen
THE BEST

I love the design. I love the new look in color combos (not orca green!)
i like open new color morph combos

LOVELY !
*I looked at doubles with these genes all over the color range. I just. love this gene ...
What the heck?! These genes are so pretty!!!!!
XigM7Oi.gif
Jay
She/Her
FR Time +2
Wishlist
Dragons for Sale
Tumblr
1571002113640.png
Pretty nice genes. Judging from the images in the first post, they could maybe work decently well with some kind of dragon themed around autumn trees.
Pretty nice genes. Judging from the images in the first post, they could maybe work decently well with some kind of dragon themed around autumn trees.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
Beautiful ! I love the tiny strarry details ! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
Beautiful ! I love the tiny strarry details !
PRETTY GENES <3
PRETTY GENES <3
guys wait i can’t change my username wait ple

40B9W5D.gif.

OL3MCCc.png

lesbiancatcher.png
so pretty ♥
so pretty ♥
These genes are so pretty! <3 I've been agonising over the choice of genes for my statue obelisk, but nothing quite convinced me. I'm glad I waited! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70141279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701413/70141279_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=obelisk star size=2]
These genes are so pretty! <3

I've been agonising over the choice of genes for my statue obelisk, but nothing quite convinced me. I'm glad I waited!

70141279_350.png

1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80