Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | found!
hi there! i'm looking for one each of these specific items:
Rainbow Starsilk Shawl Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes Rainbow Starsilk Cloak
Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves Rainbow Starsilk Socks Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap
i can offer treasure, gem or trade payments - just let me know if you have the items for sale and we can work something out.
hi there! i'm looking for one each of these specific items:
Rainbow Starsilk Shawl Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes Rainbow Starsilk Cloak
Rainbow Starsilk Sleeves Rainbow Starsilk Socks Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap
i can offer treasure, gem or trade payments - just let me know if you have the items for sale and we can work something out.
dcx255u-6afe6040-2065-4505-8d3f-19133ee42fef.png
hi! i'm box!
they/she
da - toyhouse
@boxxx I have the shawl, wingdrapes and socks. I'm also happy to brew the others for you if you provide the mats and money. But the ones I have for now I'll be taking at LAH (as of writing):

Shawl - 50g
Wingdrapes - 70g
Socks - 71g
@boxxx I have the shawl, wingdrapes and socks. I'm also happy to brew the others for you if you provide the mats and money. But the ones I have for now I'll be taking at LAH (as of writing):

Shawl - 50g
Wingdrapes - 70g
Socks - 71g
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 nice! i've managed to get my hands on the shawl, so i'll buy the wingdrapes and socks from you, and gather up the materials for the other items! you'd prefer payment in gems, right?
@TigerDragon14 nice! i've managed to get my hands on the shawl, so i'll buy the wingdrapes and socks from you, and gather up the materials for the other items! you'd prefer payment in gems, right?
hi! i'm box!
they/she
da - toyhouse
@boxxx I can do sleeves for 47g
@boxxx I can do sleeves for 47g
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@boxxx I can also take treasure at a 1:1200 rate. I'm saving up for various projects, so pay with whichever method you prefer :)
@boxxx I can also take treasure at a 1:1200 rate. I'm saving up for various projects, so pay with whichever method you prefer :)
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 treasure's preferable for me, so i'll send that over as a crossroads now!

@Zeco5000 i think i'm set up to get those through brewing, but i'll get back to you if that falls through! thanks for the offer!
@TigerDragon14 treasure's preferable for me, so i'll send that over as a crossroads now!

@Zeco5000 i think i'm set up to get those through brewing, but i'll get back to you if that falls through! thanks for the offer!
hi! i'm box!
they/she
da - toyhouse