Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - see page 7 for winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sent some more chests in. Must feed the Abs monster!
Sent some more chests in. Must feed the Abs monster!
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
Chests received and tickets recorded, and that unlocks the next skin: CrystalGuard [item=Skin: CrystalGuard]
Chests received and tickets recorded, and that unlocks the next skin: CrystalGuard Skin: CrystalGuard
[emoji=wildclaw star size=1] Wildclaw goes *bump!*
Wildclaw goes *bump!*
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
We are closing in on 4000 tickets, and have hit 55 gilded decorative chests! 5 more for another skin unlock :D
We are closing in on 4000 tickets, and have hit 55 gilded decorative chests! 5 more for another skin unlock :D
@gryphonlady hey i entered this raffle as error101 but just changed my name, just wanted to let you know so that you can edit the spreadsheeet and ping the right person!
@gryphonlady hey i entered this raffle as error101 but just changed my name, just wanted to let you know so that you can edit the spreadsheeet and ping the right person!
@lenom Thank you, I have updated your tickets accordingly.
@lenom Thank you, I have updated your tickets accordingly.
Milestone of 60 Gilded Decorative Chests crossed, and accent Frigid Flight has been unlocked! [item=Accent: Frigid Flight]
Milestone of 60 Gilded Decorative Chests crossed, and accent Frigid Flight has been unlocked!

Accent: Frigid Flight
@Gryphonlady this is one of the most original raffles I've encountered so far! :)

Username: Megafauna
ID: #553844
Tickets: sending for 1 ticket!
@Gryphonlady this is one of the most original raffles I've encountered so far! :)

Username: Megafauna
ID: #553844
Tickets: sending for 1 ticket!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@Gryphonlady Is it also possible to be pinged when the raffle ends?
@Gryphonlady Is it also possible to be pinged when the raffle ends?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@Megafauna I will ping everyone who has tickets when it ends. Since you bought a ticket, you are all set. :) Thank you for taking part and helping support my friend!
@Megafauna I will ping everyone who has tickets when it ends. Since you bought a ticket, you are all set. :) Thank you for taking part and helping support my friend!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9