Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1060 1061
@Myndris @Razatharia @RisenWolf

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar!

Familiar ID: 3239
Payment method: treasure
Which discount (if any): discord
*Discord name (if applicable): FallenDreemurr 260434

Familiar ID: 3239
Payment method: treasure
*Discord name (if applicable): FallenDreemurr 260434
42112141_ODRpnwwOYi6lRoH.png53316589_2VTnrjDcVWEQNsZ.gif
Claim 3242
Claim 3242

Familiar ID: 3242
Payment method: gems
*Discord name (if applicable): breadsacrifice

Familiar ID: 3242
*Discord name (if applicable): breadsacrifice
@Razatharia @RisenWolf

Familiar ID: 3248
Payment method: Gems
Which discount (if any): Discord
*Discord name (if applicable): Mahesha #35373
@Razatharia @RisenWolf

Familiar ID: 3248
Payment method: Gems
*Discord name (if applicable): Mahesha #35373
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
@sockmonkeygerald Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @Storrie Your total is 250 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @Eschtaaa Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @Eulogy Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @RisenWolf Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @bonstrosity Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @Catsdragon18 Your total is 102 Gems and 163,200 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @Razatharia Your total is 285,000 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @Xaz Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @FallenDreemurr Your total is 285,000 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @breadsacrifice Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia @Mahesha Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia [quote][b][i]These receipts were generated by our new accounting spreadsheet. Please let us know if any of these totals contain an error so that we may fix it as quickly as possible![/i][/b][/quote] @KaichouKai Please submit a form within an hour of claiming, or risk losing your claim!
@sockmonkeygerald Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@Storrie Your total is 250 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@Eschtaaa Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@Eulogy Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@RisenWolf Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@bonstrosity Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@Catsdragon18 Your total is 102 Gems and 163,200 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@Razatharia Your total is 285,000 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@Xaz Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@FallenDreemurr Your total is 285,000 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@breadsacrifice Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

@Mahesha Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

Quote:
These receipts were generated by our new accounting spreadsheet. Please let us know if any of these totals contain an error so that we may fix it as quickly as possible!

@KaichouKai Please submit a form within an hour of claiming, or risk losing your claim!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif

Familiar ID: 3241
*Discord name (if applicable): Kai (KaichouKai #533276)

Familiar ID: 3241
*Discord name (if applicable): Kai (KaichouKai #533276)
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@KaichouKai Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Razatharia [quote][b][i]These receipts were generated by our new accounting spreadsheet. Please let us know if any of these totals contain an error so that we may fix it as quickly as possible![/i][/b][/quote]
@KaichouKai Your total is 238 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Razatharia

Quote:
These receipts were generated by our new accounting spreadsheet. Please let us know if any of these totals contain an error so that we may fix it as quickly as possible!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Razatharia @RisenWolf

Familiar ID: 3243 and 3023
Payment method: mixed payment
Which discount (if any): n/a
*Discord name (if applicable):
@Razatharia @RisenWolf

Familiar ID: 3243 and 3023
Payment method: mixed payment
Which discount (if any): n/a
*Discord name (if applicable):
lAH9HaN.png I8zbFTZ.png eA9odUz.png
@windyway You can only purchase one (1) Afam a day from the restock. Please see the General Rules in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2892542/1#post_2892542]first post[/url]. You're welcome to choose one of them to buy, and if the other is still available tomorrow, you can buy them then as well. Daily purchases reset at FR rollover (0:00). [quote=General Rules]◊ Since Afamiliars available from shop restocks are limited and our community continues to grow, we want as many people to be able to purchase from restocks as possible. To that end: [indent]♦ [b]One person[/b] may only purchase [b]one Afamiliar[/b] from the thread per day. [/indent][/quote]
@windyway You can only purchase one (1) Afam a day from the restock. Please see the General Rules in the first post. You're welcome to choose one of them to buy, and if the other is still available tomorrow, you can buy them then as well. Daily purchases reset at FR rollover (0:00).

General Rules wrote:
◊ Since Afamiliars available from shop restocks are limited and our community continues to grow, we want as many people to be able to purchase from restocks as possible. To that end:
One person may only purchase one Afamiliar from the thread per day.

oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Can I take 3243 in gems? @razatharia
Can I take 3243 in gems? @razatharia
lAH9HaN.png I8zbFTZ.png eA9odUz.png
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1060 1061