Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 436 437
Is there a slot left?
Is there a slot left?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@theoncomingstorm @ProfessorOzpin @ladylilitu @findingpears @MythicalViper
you get the slots, plwase fill the form, thank you><

@Andraya can't visit the link, it shows "need log in" something, so i can't confirm if i can draw in advance.^^; but i can keep the slot for you at the moment

(im on mobile phone now;;
@theoncomingstorm @ProfessorOzpin @ladylilitu @findingpears @MythicalViper
you get the slots, plwase fill the form, thank you><

@Andraya can't visit the link, it shows "need log in" something, so i can't confirm if i can draw in advance.^^; but i can keep the slot for you at the moment

(im on mobile phone now;;
@nilah
user name and user ID:ProfessorOzpin #237273
Type: (sketch -simple color
Ref pictures: (put pictures/ link/ dragon's link here.) https://imgur.com/a/gnjuqPw
*need complete clear fullbody refs
please refer to other rules for details
Details: (important details about your characters that you want me to pay attention to. )
Describe: (if you want, please make a generalization here. be sure use simple words and short sentence. if this option is blank, i will paint with my imagination.)
Payment: Gems
(Hope i did this right)
@nilah
user name and user ID:ProfessorOzpin #237273
Type: (sketch -simple color
Ref pictures: (put pictures/ link/ dragon's link here.) https://imgur.com/a/gnjuqPw
*need complete clear fullbody refs
please refer to other rules for details
Details: (important details about your characters that you want me to pay attention to. )
Describe: (if you want, please make a generalization here. be sure use simple words and short sentence. if this option is blank, i will paint with my imagination.)
Payment: Gems
(Hope i did this right)
JyS1QuY.png
Are all slots taken? If not, may I claim one?
Are all slots taken? If not, may I claim one?
@nilah
user name and user ID: ladylilitu #318564
Type: sketch -simple color
Ref pictures: here!
Details:

i finally got some references of her with wings, so i was curious if you have any examples with wings/if you'd be willing to draw her wings?

Describe: you've drawn her before in the past ;o; so just like before! haughty, cunning, and seductive. there's also some writing about her personality in the link, but you don't have to read it.

Payment: gems
@nilah
user name and user ID: ladylilitu #318564
Ref pictures: here!
Details:

i finally got some references of her with wings, so i was curious if you have any examples with wings/if you'd be willing to draw her wings?

Describe: you've drawn her before in the past ;o; so just like before! haughty, cunning, and seductive. there's also some writing about her personality in the link, but you don't have to read it.

celine%20sig.gif
@nilah
Thank you for the slot!

user name and user ID: findingpears (#517838)
Type: Are you okay with colouring dark-skinned characters? I'm happy to just get a sketch if you are not comfortable, but otherwise flat colours please! I am happy either way :)
Ref pictures: Here :)
Details: Please add earrings and wrist and collar cuff jewellery, he is male, so flat-chested please ^^
Describe: He is calm and usually 'unreadable' expression. Elegant, confident and refined, slim-bodied. Feel free to make adjustments to dress and jewellery patterns/details if you want to!
Payment: If just sketch, gem payment. If flat colours, then half gem-half treasure please :)
@nilah
Thank you for the slot!

user name and user ID: findingpears (#517838)
Type: Are you okay with colouring dark-skinned characters? I'm happy to just get a sketch if you are not comfortable, but otherwise flat colours please! I am happy either way :)
Ref pictures: Here :)
Details: Please add earrings and wrist and collar cuff jewellery, he is male, so flat-chested please ^^
Describe: He is calm and usually 'unreadable' expression. Elegant, confident and refined, slim-bodied. Feel free to make adjustments to dress and jewellery patterns/details if you want to!
Payment: If just sketch, gem payment. If flat colours, then half gem-half treasure please :)
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@nilah ah sorry about that ^^; here's what they look like: [img]https://i.ibb.co/nLH3srg/84.png[/img]
@nilah
ah sorry about that ^^;
here's what they look like:
84.png
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@nilah
user name and user ID: mythicalviper #167480
Ref pictures: https://toyhou.se/5950091.rei-le-ming/gallery#37408901
Details: n/a
Describe: description in his profile <3

I have a question! Is it still one order per slot?

Thank you ^^
@nilah
user name and user ID: mythicalviper #167480
Ref pictures: https://toyhou.se/5950091.rei-le-ming/gallery#37408901
Details: n/a
Describe: description in his profile <3

I have a question! Is it still one order per slot?

Thank you ^^
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Dragonairia removed><

@Estellia slots are full at the moment, sorry...

@Andraya i can try draw them^^ please fill the form
@Dragonairia removed><

@Estellia slots are full at the moment, sorry...

@Andraya i can try draw them^^ please fill the form
@ProfessorOzpin The reference picture is a little vague. If you can accept that the result I draw is a little different from what you think, I'd like to try it>< please send the payment at your convenience

@ladylilitu
i'm glad to draw her!>< i can draw her wings. please send the payment at your convenience, thank you!

@findingpears
><I can draw him with flat color. is his hair pure black? (Just to confirm, because I will color according to the fullbody ref, but on the first picture there seems to be more than one color.)

@MythicalViper
wa, xin yifu! i can draw him!
(sorry, i can only draw 1 simple color in 1 slot because i'm very slow><;;;
@ProfessorOzpin The reference picture is a little vague. If you can accept that the result I draw is a little different from what you think, I'd like to try it>< please send the payment at your convenience

@ladylilitu
i'm glad to draw her!>< i can draw her wings. please send the payment at your convenience, thank you!

@findingpears
><I can draw him with flat color. is his hair pure black? (Just to confirm, because I will color according to the fullbody ref, but on the first picture there seems to be more than one color.)

@MythicalViper
wa, xin yifu! i can draw him!
(sorry, i can only draw 1 simple color in 1 slot because i'm very slow><;;;
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 436 437