Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437
@MythicalViper
wo keyi shishi!^^ (it will be sketch simple color if it is ok?
@MythicalViper
wo keyi shishi!^^ (it will be sketch simple color if it is ok?
@GlitchingFlame i can draw Sho'ah ^^ ?but i can't see the 3 pieces of ref below, need to wait for my friend to go online to help

about your request about Kichiro, hen baoqian, yinwei wo buxiang he nage gongsi xiangguan de shiwu che shang renhe guanxi, suoyi wo haishi hui bimian hua ta^^;

In fact, if people don't mark it, it's really hard for me to know whether a character is "relevant", but I hope to avoid situations that would embarrass me:3
@GlitchingFlame i can draw Sho'ah ^^ ?but i can't see the 3 pieces of ref below, need to wait for my friend to go online to help

about your request about Kichiro, hen baoqian, yinwei wo buxiang he nage gongsi xiangguan de shiwu che shang renhe guanxi, suoyi wo haishi hui bimian hua ta^^;

In fact, if people don't mark it, it's really hard for me to know whether a character is "relevant", but I hope to avoid situations that would embarrass me:3
@Popette
Thank you! I will draw according to the mature feeling in the reference picture.><

It is good to send via CR ^^!
@Popette
Thank you! I will draw according to the mature feeling in the reference picture.><

It is good to send via CR ^^!
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when slots open up again! c:
I'd love to be put on the pinglist for when slots open up again! c:

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
keyi! qianqian xianzai song guoqu ~ xiexie <3
keyi! qianqian xianzai song guoqu ~ xiexie <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@nilah

OK, li jie le, xie xie! Hen xi huan ni de hua feng--wo ji nian qian jiu yi jing kan shang ni de hua le, hen gao xing jing tian ke yi finally commission ni :D

Ne san ge references wo ke yi dm ni, zhe yang ying gai bi jiao fang bian ^^
@nilah

OK, li jie le, xie xie! Hen xi huan ni de hua feng--wo ji nian qian jiu yi jing kan shang ni de hua le, hen gao xing jing tian ke yi finally commission ni :D

Ne san ge references wo ke yi dm ni, zhe yang ying gai bi jiao fang bian ^^
Artboard-1.png
Update: because of the overtime before the Chinese new year and the need to return to my hometown during the holiday, I draw very, very slowly:3
Update: because of the overtime before the Chinese new year and the need to return to my hometown during the holiday, I draw very, very slowly:3
your art is so pretty! I'd love to be added to the pinglist if that's alright <3
your art is so pretty! I'd love to be added to the pinglist if that's alright <3
rsz_1screenshot_2022-08-21_at_91012_pm.png
~Plush Derg Shop~

~The Ballroom~

~Art/Lore/Moodboard Shop
I’d love to be on the new pinglist as well please! :D
I’d love to be on the new pinglist as well please! :D
Could I be on the pinglist? Your art is super pretty!
Could I be on the pinglist? Your art is super pretty!
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437