Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
im gay
im gay
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
[quote name="BrandonFlowers" date="2021-07-17 17:05:31" ] Why do I care so much about my Tumblr desktop theme. Does anyone even use Tumblr on their computer anymore besides people who make gifs lol. [/quote] I use Tumblr on my desktop bc I'm too poor to own a mobile device.
BrandonFlowers wrote on 2021-07-17 17:05:31:
Why do I care so much about my Tumblr desktop theme. Does anyone even use Tumblr on their computer anymore besides people who make gifs lol.

I use Tumblr on my desktop bc I'm too poor to own a mobile device.
hm i am. Havimg bad thoughtz
hm i am. Havimg bad thoughtz
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
i stg [item=seapetal corsage] doesnt exist [i]three months and counting for the gosh dang flowers[/i]
i stg Seapetal Corsage doesnt exist

three months and counting for the gosh dang flowers
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
im craving snickerdoodle ice cream SO bad right now
i need to go to the store soon so i might get some then
im craving snickerdoodle ice cream SO bad right now
i need to go to the store soon so i might get some then
Head is killing meeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA
Head is killing meeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA
whittyheadbob_1.gif I'm a forum lurker.
It’s so weird logging back on here after 7 years…
It’s so weird logging back on here after 7 years…
2013_FireFest_07.png
my head hurts
my head hurts
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Im pretty sure that there are some Black Vultures living nearby, and im exited about it
Im pretty sure that there are some Black Vultures living nearby, and im exited about it

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
I think that maybe playing Doki Doki Literature Club Plus for hours upon hours isn’t very good for my mental health.

I mean, yeah, I did manage to avoid the obviously scary stuff, but I feel like a lot of the side stories still took a toll on me emotionally.

And that one song from the soundtrack, “Dusk”… it makes me feel really anxious and full of dread. I mean I get that it’s probably deliberately creepy, this is DDLC after all.

But I felt so jumpy after hearing it for the first time that I actually shrieked when my mom startled me by accident earlier today!

And the reason why I lost so much sleep last night was because of how anxious playing the game made me feel.

I was scared that I was going to start having nightmares about it, because I’ve had one nightmare about it in the past.

And I recently saw a thread on Reddit where someone discussed one of their own nightmares about DDLC, so that really didn’t help.

I think it’s time to put the game down. In the words of DIO, “I’ve seen enough. I’m satisfied.”
I think that maybe playing Doki Doki Literature Club Plus for hours upon hours isn’t very good for my mental health.

I mean, yeah, I did manage to avoid the obviously scary stuff, but I feel like a lot of the side stories still took a toll on me emotionally.

And that one song from the soundtrack, “Dusk”… it makes me feel really anxious and full of dread. I mean I get that it’s probably deliberately creepy, this is DDLC after all.

But I felt so jumpy after hearing it for the first time that I actually shrieked when my mom startled me by accident earlier today!

And the reason why I lost so much sleep last night was because of how anxious playing the game made me feel.

I was scared that I was going to start having nightmares about it, because I’ve had one nightmare about it in the past.

And I recently saw a thread on Reddit where someone discussed one of their own nightmares about DDLC, so that really didn’t help.

I think it’s time to put the game down. In the words of DIO, “I’ve seen enough. I’m satisfied.”
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png