Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
has the marketplace - skins for treasure - really been empty since 14:00? o.o
has the marketplace - skins for treasure - really been empty since 14:00? o.o
I'm in Denmark at GMT+1 - so please be patient if you're far from my timezone and message me.

[url=][/url]
@Akarui, it ends tomorrow night, site rollover from Saturday to Sunday. :)
@Akarui, it ends tomorrow night, site rollover from Saturday to Sunday. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Immacolata

I had the marketplace showing me empty for a reeeeaaally long time too today. It was empty for at least 30 minutes so I don't think it's totally random. Mostly random but not completely.

Or maybe the server got sick of me refreshing all the time :D Who knows. But yeah, happened to other people too. Just different time. Who knows why.
@Immacolata

I had the marketplace showing me empty for a reeeeaaally long time too today. It was empty for at least 30 minutes so I don't think it's totally random. Mostly random but not completely.

Or maybe the server got sick of me refreshing all the time :D Who knows. But yeah, happened to other people too. Just different time. Who knows why.
Gah, need to update this some day. Hi, I'm in Shadow now.
spacedadbansmall.jpg
@Aequorin
What is the Light chest thing in the banner all about?
@Aequorin
What is the Light chest thing in the banner all about?
brears
brears
tumblr_n973p9HaAQ1th97vlo1_r1_250.png
This is my first Holiday on here. The Light Holiday. I'm excited about it :)
This is my first Holiday on here. The Light Holiday. I'm excited about it :)
Oh, the dragons with imp skin are SOOOOOOOO gorgeous...
I'm trying to buy one too, but it's hard to catch the timing:(
Oh, the dragons with imp skin are SOOOOOOOO gorgeous...
I'm trying to buy one too, but it's hard to catch the timing:(
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3661735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36618/3661735_350.png[/img] [/url] Normally I don't post on forums, but I have to say, the faerie lights accent is gorgeous! It looks beautiful on my dragon and I think it would look great on just about any female fae. *runs off to buy 5 of them for future use* And the lightburst one is great, too! I'm glad i snatched one!

3661735_350.png

Normally I don't post on forums, but I have to say, the faerie lights accent is gorgeous! It looks beautiful on my dragon and I think it would look great on just about any female fae.
*runs off to buy 5 of them for future use*
And the lightburst one is great, too! I'm glad i snatched one!
Since nobody seems to have been saying it here: The restock rates for the marketplace accents are too low.

If you have moderate-speed internet, you cannot get through the double-click required to purchase the sunburst flora before it sells out. We're talking when the page loads with 12 of the skins available, not when there are only 2 or 3.

Possible solution: cap the number of each skin an individual player has the ability to buy from the marketplace per day instead of making the entire site fight over the same skins. If players want more than that number of copies, THEN they seek out folks selling them on the auction house.
Since nobody seems to have been saying it here: The restock rates for the marketplace accents are too low.

If you have moderate-speed internet, you cannot get through the double-click required to purchase the sunburst flora before it sells out. We're talking when the page loads with 12 of the skins available, not when there are only 2 or 3.

Possible solution: cap the number of each skin an individual player has the ability to buy from the marketplace per day instead of making the entire site fight over the same skins. If players want more than that number of copies, THEN they seek out folks selling them on the auction house.
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
@ALL THE ADMINS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FLOODING THE SKINS!! Each one at over 150 individual items.

I finally got the LIghtburst Flora accent (got 2 actually), everyone go keep an eye on the market, in case it restocks heavy like that again!
@ALL THE ADMINS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FLOODING THE SKINS!! Each one at over 150 individual items.

I finally got the LIghtburst Flora accent (got 2 actually), everyone go keep an eye on the market, in case it restocks heavy like that again!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51