Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you took a long hiatus, what did-
1 2
Oh gosh I left for like...3 years? So many new breeds, genes, new trading post NPCs, the whole eye thing.

I can't believe I forgot about achievements I did not notice those were gone, RIP

edit to add: Hibden! Glimmer and gloom! Probably a billion other things!
Oh gosh I left for like...3 years? So many new breeds, genes, new trading post NPCs, the whole eye thing.

I can't believe I forgot about achievements I did not notice those were gone, RIP

edit to add: Hibden! Glimmer and gloom! Probably a billion other things!
qesQFkT.gif
I took a hiatus before the big lair revamp, it really threw me off.
I took a hiatus before the big lair revamp, it really threw me off.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="AltMixie" date="2021-07-12 12:28:38" ] -only yesterday i realized achievements were gone [/quote] holy smokes i only realized this now. when was this a thing??? on the other hand i left for about 9 months? i came back to the hoard/lair revamp (though i was still here for the likes and everything)
AltMixie wrote on 2021-07-12 12:28:38:
-only yesterday i realized achievements were gone

holy smokes i only realized this now. when was this a thing???

on the other hand i left for about 9 months? i came back to the hoard/lair revamp (though i was still here for the likes and everything)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[quote name="AltMixie" date="2021-07-12 13:35:05" ] [quote name="Eridan" date="2021-07-12 13:33:50" ] a lot of apparel, new colours, new genes, and same with the achievements. hoping they come back soon though. [/quote] i honestly didn't check out apparel that often tbh so most apparel didn't really strike me coming back but yeah the past few days i was passively trying to get the 200,000t achievement only to realize it was gone :( [/quote] yeah the achievements were something i only noticed were gone when i got more dragons to l25 and got nothing for it and was like... d-do i need to raise more?? im glad i realised i didnt need to raise more.
AltMixie wrote on 2021-07-12 13:35:05:
Eridan wrote on 2021-07-12 13:33:50:
a lot of apparel, new colours, new genes, and same with the achievements. hoping they come back soon though.

i honestly didn't check out apparel that often tbh so most apparel didn't really strike me coming back

but yeah the past few days i was passively trying to get the 200,000t achievement only to realize it was gone :(

yeah the achievements were something i only noticed were gone when i got more dragons to l25 and got nothing for it and was like... d-do i need to raise more??
im glad i realised i didnt need to raise more.
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Well, I was gone for four years (early 2016 to late 2020, I thought I had quit until I got tempted back). So there was a lot of unfamiliar stuff... bogsneaks, the entire concept of ancients, eye types, hibernal den, updated dragon profiles and scenes, some minor stuff like fiona and g&g, etc.

ETA: oh yeah also forum vistas, the color wheel expansion, and so many new genes! It was a bit overwhelming to see so many options in the scrying workshop. And how did I survive before lair tabs??
Well, I was gone for four years (early 2016 to late 2020, I thought I had quit until I got tempted back). So there was a lot of unfamiliar stuff... bogsneaks, the entire concept of ancients, eye types, hibernal den, updated dragon profiles and scenes, some minor stuff like fiona and g&g, etc.

ETA: oh yeah also forum vistas, the color wheel expansion, and so many new genes! It was a bit overwhelming to see so many options in the scrying workshop. And how did I survive before lair tabs??
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
[quote name="ethics" date="2021-07-12 13:39:44" ] [quote name="AltMixie" date="2021-07-12 12:28:38" ] -only yesterday i realized achievements were gone [/quote] holy smokes i only realized this now. when was this a thing??? [/quote] I looked at the wiki and i think like?? 2019 :( i was looking for answers on forums beforehand and someone said they've been gone since they joined lol and it gave me whiplash apparently a while ago, like early on in this site they were removed temporarily so i'm hoping it's just low on the priority list of fixes
ethics wrote on 2021-07-12 13:39:44:
AltMixie wrote on 2021-07-12 12:28:38:
-only yesterday i realized achievements were gone

holy smokes i only realized this now. when was this a thing???

I looked at the wiki and i think like?? 2019 :(
i was looking for answers on forums beforehand and someone said they've been gone since they joined lol and it gave me whiplash

apparently a while ago, like early on in this site they were removed temporarily so i'm hoping it's just low on the priority list of fixes
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
I came back right around when Veilspuns were going to be released. I was confused by a few of the new genes and some of the new apparel sets. Also, the hoard revamp.
I came back right around when Veilspuns were going to be released. I was confused by a few of the new genes and some of the new apparel sets. Also, the hoard revamp.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Oh man, I was last/only active in 2013-2014 and on a whim decided to login this year and see what’s up — the number of new features, breeds, genes, familiars, items, etc is crazy. Brewing? Never heard of it. Ancient Breeds? What’re they! Bogsneaks, Nocturnes, Obelisks? No idea. Eyes? Scenes/vistas? Tabs/hibernation dens?
Oh man, I was last/only active in 2013-2014 and on a whim decided to login this year and see what’s up — the number of new features, breeds, genes, familiars, items, etc is crazy. Brewing? Never heard of it. Ancient Breeds? What’re they! Bogsneaks, Nocturnes, Obelisks? No idea. Eyes? Scenes/vistas? Tabs/hibernation dens?
two ancient breeds and the eye update! if only i had sold my vial of scattersight before the update lol
two ancient breeds and the eye update! if only i had sold my vial of scattersight before the update lol
> she/her
> current avatar
> wishlist
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
1 2