Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Egg swap
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51
I actually found another earth egg while scavenging for a hibden item!

Could I trade it for any other egg? Preferably ice or nature, but really any is fine!
I actually found another earth egg while scavenging for a hibden item!

Could I trade it for any other egg? Preferably ice or nature, but really any is fine!
Non-Exalt lair, with exceptions of my own hatchlings. I am dyslexic and struggle with long paragraphs, please be patient with me!
Lightning-Network.png
Hello! I ended up finding a plague egg and fire egg. Can I trade them for an ice egg and a water egg?

Edit: Someone must've saw my post and wanted to trade my fire egg for their water, so that's all set. Do you still want to trade my plague for your ice egg?
Hello! I ended up finding a plague egg and fire egg. Can I trade them for an ice egg and a water egg?

Edit: Someone must've saw my post and wanted to trade my fire egg for their water, so that's all set. Do you still want to trade my plague for your ice egg?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Hibden egg tasks haunt me... I'm back once again and this time I'd appreciate swapping my [emoji=nature rune size=1] Nature Egg for your [emoji=water rune size=1] Water Egg, if that's possible! :'>
Hibden egg tasks haunt me... I'm back once again and this time I'd appreciate swapping my Nature Egg for your Water Egg, if that's possible! :'>
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
Hello! I'm back for my fire egg for your arcane egg if possible ^^
Hello! I'm back for my fire egg for your arcane egg if possible ^^
@AlcatrazSystem I have some more fire eggs if you're still looking for them
@AlcatrazSystem I have some more fire eggs if you're still looking for them
yWVIirM.png
hey @Vertigris

thank you for the ping but I ended up managing to get enough eggs to trade for a sprite, thank you though.
hey @Vertigris

thank you for the ping but I ended up managing to get enough eggs to trade for a sprite, thank you though.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Hello! Could I trade an Arcane egg and a Nature egg for Wind and Water?
Hello! Could I trade an Arcane egg and a Nature egg for Wind and Water?
@Sunstreak which eggs are you offering and which are you requesting?
@Sunstreak which eggs are you offering and which are you requesting?
yWVIirM.png
I’ve got two water eggs that i’d love to swap for an ice and lightning egg if you’ve got them!
I’ve got two water eggs that i’d love to swap for an ice and lightning egg if you’ve got them!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@Vertigris could I please trade my plague for your light?
@Vertigris could I please trade my plague for your light?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51