Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HOLD / PING] Asa’s Art Shop
1 2 3 4
Oh awesome!

Username: HappyAccidents
Dragon/chara: Here
Type of Piece: Halfbody (no wings)
Payment: 700g or 1400g if you do them both ^^
Notes: If you'd be willing to do both the boys, I'd be thrilled, but if not feel free to just pick one of them!
Oh awesome!

Username: HappyAccidents
Dragon/chara: Here
Type of Piece: Halfbody (no wings)
Payment: 700g or 1400g if you do them both ^^
Notes: If you'd be willing to do both the boys, I'd be thrilled, but if not feel free to just pick one of them!

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Ahh thank you, she looks wonderful! Thank you sooo much for drawing her eyes correctly, I especially love how you drew them!

Edit: Feel free to use it as an example if you'd like!
Ahh thank you, she looks wonderful! Thank you sooo much for drawing her eyes correctly, I especially love how you drew them!

Edit: Feel free to use it as an example if you'd like!
QFXpYkj.png
@twocue aah it’s done!! sorry for the delay! I hope you like it :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bdpF2fZ.png[/img]
@twocue aah it’s done!! sorry for the delay! I hope you like it :]
bdpF2fZ.png
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@happyaccidents @snowyowl433 Ahh i’d be happy to accept!! i dont want the wait to be long so i’ll accept payment and put yall in the queue as soon as i finish my current list :] i hope you dont mind! It shouldnt be too long!
@happyaccidents @snowyowl433 Ahh i’d be happy to accept!! i dont want the wait to be long so i’ll accept payment and put yall in the queue as soon as i finish my current list :] i hope you dont mind! It shouldnt be too long!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@happyaccidents sorry for the double ping but i didnt realize you were already on my list haha! Ignore my last post!
@happyaccidents sorry for the double ping but i didnt realize you were already on my list haha! Ignore my last post!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@Nyr

Alright sounds good. Take your time ^^

Should I send payment now?
@Nyr

Alright sounds good. Take your time ^^

Should I send payment now?

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Hello! Could I be added to a pinglist until your shop is open again? I love your work! It's so pretty <333
Hello! Could I be added to a pinglist until your shop is open again? I love your work! It's so pretty <333
@Nyr
DUUUUUUUUUUUDE this came out so good!! Thank you!!
@Nyr
DUUUUUUUUUUUDE this came out so good!! Thank you!!
@Nyr totally fine with me just message me when it’s my time to pay if possible!
@Nyr totally fine with me just message me when it’s my time to pay if possible!
@remnants it’s done!! Im so sorry for the wait! i hope you like her, i’m actually really proud of it :] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QrLrpwl.png[/img]
@remnants it’s done!! Im so sorry for the wait! i hope you like her, i’m actually really proud of it :]
QrLrpwl.png
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
1 2 3 4