Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] House Cup OOF Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Are the badges for the raffle going to be the same as for the public buy?
Are the badges for the raffle going to be the same as for the public buy?
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
@Shulk

Hey there! I wasn't sure if you were sending for Public Buy or Raffle, since Raffle L7s are 11500T and PB L7s are 12005. Gonna decline and you can re-send for what you would prefer!
@Shulk

Hey there! I wasn't sure if you were sending for Public Buy or Raffle, since Raffle L7s are 11500T and PB L7s are 12005. Gonna decline and you can re-send for what you would prefer!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@JuliusCaesar
Oh sorry, I was sending for the raffle! I must have misread the number, I have no eyes
@JuliusCaesar
Oh sorry, I was sending for the raffle! I must have misread the number, I have no eyes
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@JuliusCaesar hey there, I sent 15 your way through PA for the public buy. It's my first time, please let me know if I need to resend anything/format something differently!
@JuliusCaesar hey there, I sent 15 your way through PA for the public buy. It's my first time, please let me know if I need to resend anything/format something differently!
Sign_2.png
@sunbones

No worries, you did just fine!
@sunbones

No worries, you did just fine!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@JuliusCaesar awesome, best of luck to Arcane!!
@JuliusCaesar awesome, best of luck to Arcane!!
Sign_2.png
@forgranite

Sorry for late response - the badges for raffle and Public Buy will be the same, yes.
@forgranite

Sorry for late response - the badges for raffle and Public Buy will be the same, yes.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[emoji=planet size=1]friendly bump[emoji=planet size=1]
friendly bump
ezgif-1-e71bed4989.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MP1GNx3.png[/img] WE WANT YOUR DRAGONS!! With them, the Arcanist can [s]cause another apocalypse[/s] continue very important research!! [I]Do it for him.[/i][/center]
MP1GNx3.png

WE WANT YOUR DRAGONS!!
With them, the Arcanist can cause another apocalypse continue very important research!!
Do it for him.

scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
[emoji=planet size=1]
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17