Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving; take my things! [giveaway]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@FalFrickinNope hiii I hope you have good days outside of FR!! is it ok if I get these items if they're available??? [item=conjurer's hat] [item=conjurer's staff] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=ebony filigree banner] [item=burnished filigree banner] [item=hoarfrost mauler] [item=nochnyr] [item=permafrost impaler]
@FalFrickinNope
hiii I hope you have good days outside of FR!!
is it ok if I get these items if they're available???
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Herb Pouch Ebony Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Banner Hoarfrost Mauler Nochnyr Permafrost Impaler
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
Hey thanks for giving this stuff away! may I take these familiars/apparel when your cooldown leaves? [item=Mimic Buttersnake] [item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Swallowtail buttersnake] [item=Burnished Filigree Wing Guard][item=Mysterious Cowl][item=Golden Fillet][item=Simple Iron Bracelets] thanks again and I wish you luck in whatever you do next :D
Hey thanks for giving this stuff away! may I take these familiars/apparel when your cooldown leaves?
Mimic Buttersnake Colorburst Buttersnake Swallowtail Buttersnake

Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Mysterious Cowl Golden Fillet Simple Iron Bracelets
thanks again and I wish you luck in whatever you do next :D
sxrFjUf.gif
if no-one else has got to them yet - if someone else hasn't taken the conjourer's set (hat, staff, herb pouch), please! also the demure faderose garniture and the sepia rose set!

and could i have that skydancer skin? thanks so much!
if no-one else has got to them yet - if someone else hasn't taken the conjourer's set (hat, staff, herb pouch), please! also the demure faderose garniture and the sepia rose set!

and could i have that skydancer skin? thanks so much!
@nymphe

i'm sorry, all those fams are gone

@ZirconianAshes

those are gone, i'm sorry

@BrokenDawn

i'm sorry, hes been taken

@Twalio

those were taken, i'm sorry

@CaspianFlower

i'm sorry, those things are gone

@Dinomatika

i'm sorry, shes gone
@nymphe

i'm sorry, all those fams are gone

@ZirconianAshes

those are gone, i'm sorry

@BrokenDawn

i'm sorry, hes been taken

@Twalio

those were taken, i'm sorry

@CaspianFlower

@Dinomatika

i'm sorry, shes gone
DHsCMJx.png
ah, do you have [item=Firebug] and any baldwin transmutation materials if you’re giving those away also?
ah, do you have Firebug and any baldwin transmutation materials if you’re giving those away also?
empyreal_minuets.png
Hello!! Could I take a buttersnake and your two mimics? I don’t know what their names are exactly, but I really enjoy em.
Good luck with things beyond FR!
Hello!! Could I take a buttersnake and your two mimics? I don’t know what their names are exactly, but I really enjoy em.
Good luck with things beyond FR!
allycatcher.png image4.png
@UncleKars

@UncleKars

DHsCMJx.png
Could i have The Squall Rasa, The Leather Fedora, and the Darksong Face Mask?
Could i have The Squall Rasa, The Leather Fedora, and the Darksong Face Mask?
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
@FalFrickinNope well send whatever u can then?
@FalFrickinNope well send whatever u can then?
Aww no prob then
Aww no prob then
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13