Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving; take my things! [giveaway]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@FalFrickinNope could i get the four apparel items right before the purple bow?

(second to last row of second image)
@FalFrickinNope could i get the four apparel items right before the purple bow?

(second to last row of second image)
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
I hope your time on FR was fun! Could I possibly get the wolf head and the two apparel items that come before it? The red banner and golden claws. Also, if no one has asked for the Ambassador familiars, I’d gladly take them off your hands! I wasn’t on during that time, haha.
I hope your time on FR was fun! Could I possibly get the wolf head and the two apparel items that come before it? The red banner and golden claws. Also, if no one has asked for the Ambassador familiars, I’d gladly take them off your hands! I wasn’t on during that time, haha.
1xcX4j2.gif
@FalFrickinNope Would it be okay to snag:

Dragon: Lunar

Familiars: Inquisitive Shroud, Obscuring Goblin, Spidered Seat

Skins: Anything you might have for Gaolers or Coatls that hasn't been claimed yet? (I'm still new, not sure what they all are. XD)

Thank you very much in advance!
@FalFrickinNope Would it be okay to snag:

Dragon: Lunar

Familiars: Inquisitive Shroud, Obscuring Goblin, Spidered Seat

Skins: Anything you might have for Gaolers or Coatls that hasn't been claimed yet? (I'm still new, not sure what they all are. XD)

Thank you very much in advance!
RkJREMQ.png
Hello! Sorry I don't really know the names of the skins but could I take the green skins on the second row --> number 4 (imperial) and 5 (skydancer), and also the green skin on row 3 --> number 3 (coatl), plus the last green skin (wildclaw) on the last row?
Thank you!! <3
Hello! Sorry I don't really know the names of the skins but could I take the green skins on the second row --> number 4 (imperial) and 5 (skydancer), and also the green skin on row 3 --> number 3 (coatl), plus the last green skin (wildclaw) on the last row?
Thank you!! <3
DPrCB0j.gif60eldD0.gifCkbRBhK.gif
Ooooooh, can I get the four jester items + an ash-edged claw? tysm, I hope you have fun off the site!!
Ooooooh, can I get the four jester items + an ash-edged claw? tysm, I hope you have fun off the site!!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
@FalFrickinNope

Can I get the green Coatl skin? As well as the blue Skydancer hexagon skin?

Edit: If i'm allowed 3, then I'm also interested in the light blue Imp accent! The second one in the list
@FalFrickinNope

Can I get the green Coatl skin? As well as the blue Skydancer hexagon skin?

Edit: If i'm allowed 3, then I'm also interested in the light blue Imp accent! The second one in the list
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@FalFrickinNope
Could I get August, Onyx, the Bramble Mantle, the herb pouch, and the staff?

Good luck outside of FR! :)
@FalFrickinNope
Could I get August, Onyx, the Bramble Mantle, the herb pouch, and the staff?

Good luck outside of FR! :)
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
@FalFrickinNope

hey! would you mind if i can get a random bundle of whatever you could give me? familiars, apparel, skins, dragons, you name it!! i’ll be happy to take it :)

i especially like a lot of the skins, and even have a flight rep project going. if you have any wildclaw M skins or pearlcatcher M skins i’ll be happy to take them, just absolutely whatever.

feel free to get creative, i’ll love anything you can send me <3
@FalFrickinNope

hey! would you mind if i can get a random bundle of whatever you could give me? familiars, apparel, skins, dragons, you name it!! i’ll be happy to take it :)

i especially like a lot of the skins, and even have a flight rep project going. if you have any wildclaw M skins or pearlcatcher M skins i’ll be happy to take them, just absolutely whatever.

feel free to get creative, i’ll love anything you can send me <3
Could I please get Spirit of Wind, Bubbling Goblin and Pink-Tail Mole? Thank you!
Could I please get Spirit of Wind, Bubbling Goblin and Pink-Tail Mole? Thank you!
SqnIrhs.pngcorgnado.pngDCpdurc.png
Can I take Night and Twilight please? And also [item=Obscuring Goblin], [item=Hippojay], and [item=Spirit of Wind] thankyou! Edit: if the spirit of wind isn't available I'd love to take [item=Spirit of the Arcane] instead! Thanks again <3
Can I take Night and Twilight please? And also Obscuring Goblin , Hippojay , and Spirit of Wind thankyou!

Edit: if the spirit of wind isn't available I'd love to take Spirit of the Arcane instead! Thanks again <3
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13