Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 467 468
@Silverquark

I dont think ill auction the ice double yet, but feel free to go ahead with the other dragons.
Thank you so much, once again :)!
@Silverquark

I dont think ill auction the ice double yet, but feel free to go ahead with the other dragons.
Thank you so much, once again :)!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@SilverQuark
Oh wow! That's WAY too low for me.
WC scroll = 2kg. And double = 1kg.
Plus there are only 5 xxy raspberry WCs in the game.
So can we start off at 3333g?
@SilverQuark
Oh wow! That's WAY too low for me.
WC scroll = 2kg. And double = 1kg.
Plus there are only 5 xxy raspberry WCs in the game.
So can we start off at 3333g?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@SilverQuark

Just wanted to say thank you again for running the auction for my G1. It's always a pleasure to work with you--everything goes so smoothly and professionally! I'll definitely be back next time I have something worth auctioning. ^_^
@SilverQuark

Just wanted to say thank you again for running the auction for my G1. It's always a pleasure to work with you--everything goes so smoothly and professionally! I'll definitely be back next time I have something worth auctioning. ^_^
MmSftql.png
@SilverQuark hi! Would you be willing to appraise my lair minus my not for sale tab? Thank you!
@SilverQuark hi! Would you be willing to appraise my lair minus my not for sale tab? Thank you!
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
@SilverQuark I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them. Looking to auction this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70485024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704851/70485024_350.png[/img][/url] Light eyes and born 1st day of BSJ. Was thinking 300g SB and no AB; I know this prim/sec color combo is pretty popular. Two scries in her bio. Thanks!
@SilverQuark
I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.

Looking to auction this dragon:
70485024_350.png

Light eyes and born 1st day of BSJ.
Was thinking 300g SB and no AB; I know this prim/sec color combo is pretty popular. Two scries in her bio.

Thanks!
dfSpwLx.png
@SilverQuark
Thank you! I'll contact you after I have sorted out all the G1s I want to auction. By the way, how many dragons can be auctioned at most? Just in case.
@SilverQuark
Thank you! I'll contact you after I have sorted out all the G1s I want to auction. By the way, how many dragons can be auctioned at most? Just in case.
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
Hmm, a little lower on some of those than I would have thought, but a higher starting estimate on the double peach girl, so I'm ok with these prices.
I'd love to go forward with an auction on the ones you suggested whenever you have a time available.
And if you'd like to reuse the codes I've already made up with all their information, just let me know and I can send it to you in a PM.
Hmm, a little lower on some of those than I would have thought, but a higher starting estimate on the double peach girl, so I'm ok with these prices.
I'd love to go forward with an auction on the ones you suggested whenever you have a time available.
And if you'd like to reuse the codes I've already made up with all their information, just let me know and I can send it to you in a PM.
DQ9i0QA.png
@Linu
Sure, no problem! I'll start the auction tomorrow, so see you then :)
@Evigt
Understood and will do! I'll start tomorrow.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
Evaluations depend on a number of factors, but I wouldn't expect the dragon to sell for 3kg+ in an auction. If you want to list him on the AH, go ahead! You have a better shot at making more money there, it just takes a longer time.
@velvetpaws
I'm happy to hear that! I've added you to my referrals, come back anytime you like!
@SupersneakyLink
Sure! If any of my estimates are majorly different from what you paid the dragons when you bought them and you're unhappy with that, let me know. (Prices assume unbred, let me know if any are bred and I missed that!)

Obsidian/Vermilion/Obsidian 3,000g
Magenta/Magenta/Gold 500g
Silver/Silver/Denim 1,500g
Dust/Storm/Storm 500g
Avocado/Avocado/Sable 800g
Ivory/Shadow/Wine 80g
Berry/Honey/Terracotta 100g
Orange/Blue/Orange 200g
Buttercup/Periwinkle/Lemon 800g
Algae/Black/Swamp 100g
Plum/Royal/Blue 80g
Seafoam/Silver/Orca 1,500g
Grey/Tangerine/Lead 50g
Yellow/Sand/Terracotta 50g
Honeydew/Pistachio/Banana 150g
Smoke/Obsidian/Peridot 100g
Sand/Gold/Hickory 90g
Orange/Peach/Berry 70g
Periwinkle/Spearmint/Navy 60g
Sky/Peridot/Honeydew 100g

Flaxen/Azure/Flaxen 1,000g
Royal/Magenta/Indigo 1,500g
Cinnamon/Brick/Sanguine 1,200g
Denim/Abyss/Grey 1,500g
Lead/Vermilion/Oilslick 70g
Saffron/Gold/Gold 2,000g
Lemon/Lemon/Umber 1,500g
Amethyst/Mantis/Amethyst 150g
@AcretoSorien
I was thinking something closer to 200g if that works, but I can do 300g! Thing is that I have a minimum of 500g to start an auction, so do you have anything else to sell? If not you can always come back later :)
@RK0Luna
No problem! There's technically no maximum, but the new G1 pinglist holds up to 20 dragons in the sheet, so for optimal results I usually tell people that it's best to do no more than 20 dragons at a time.
@WickedHeart
Okay! I've put you on the list for an auction starting the 1st, and don't worry about sending the code, I have my own auction template :) though if there's something you WANT me to format in a specific way, let me know and I'll try to accommodate as best as I can!
@Linu
Sure, no problem! I'll start the auction tomorrow, so see you then :)
@Evigt
Understood and will do! I'll start tomorrow.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
Evaluations depend on a number of factors, but I wouldn't expect the dragon to sell for 3kg+ in an auction. If you want to list him on the AH, go ahead! You have a better shot at making more money there, it just takes a longer time.
@velvetpaws
I'm happy to hear that! I've added you to my referrals, come back anytime you like!
@SupersneakyLink
Sure! If any of my estimates are majorly different from what you paid the dragons when you bought them and you're unhappy with that, let me know. (Prices assume unbred, let me know if any are bred and I missed that!)

Obsidian/Vermilion/Obsidian 3,000g
Magenta/Magenta/Gold 500g
Silver/Silver/Denim 1,500g
Dust/Storm/Storm 500g
Avocado/Avocado/Sable 800g
Ivory/Shadow/Wine 80g
Berry/Honey/Terracotta 100g
Orange/Blue/Orange 200g
Buttercup/Periwinkle/Lemon 800g
Algae/Black/Swamp 100g
Plum/Royal/Blue 80g
Seafoam/Silver/Orca 1,500g
Grey/Tangerine/Lead 50g
Yellow/Sand/Terracotta 50g
Honeydew/Pistachio/Banana 150g
Smoke/Obsidian/Peridot 100g
Sand/Gold/Hickory 90g
Orange/Peach/Berry 70g
Periwinkle/Spearmint/Navy 60g
Sky/Peridot/Honeydew 100g

Flaxen/Azure/Flaxen 1,000g
Royal/Magenta/Indigo 1,500g
Cinnamon/Brick/Sanguine 1,200g
Denim/Abyss/Grey 1,500g
Lead/Vermilion/Oilslick 70g
Saffron/Gold/Gold 2,000g
Lemon/Lemon/Umber 1,500g
Amethyst/Mantis/Amethyst 150g
@AcretoSorien
I was thinking something closer to 200g if that works, but I can do 300g! Thing is that I have a minimum of 500g to start an auction, so do you have anything else to sell? If not you can always come back later :)
@RK0Luna
No problem! There's technically no maximum, but the new G1 pinglist holds up to 20 dragons in the sheet, so for optimal results I usually tell people that it's best to do no more than 20 dragons at a time.
@WickedHeart
Okay! I've put you on the list for an auction starting the 1st, and don't worry about sending the code, I have my own auction template :) though if there's something you WANT me to format in a specific way, let me know and I'll try to accommodate as best as I can!
@Silverquark

That's no issue. c:
@Silverquark

That's no issue. c:
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
@Silverquark, your rules say that you take your fee if there's a cancellation after the authorized time period whether or not there are any bids on the auction, but I'm not sure if that also includes if the auction isn't cancelled... it just runs, and finishes, and there are no bids. Do you take a fee if there are no bids in an auction that runs, and if so, what is the amount, since it can't be based on the selling price since the item did not sell?

I've got a couple of items (rare familiar and a skin or two) that I'd like auctioned but I'm trying to figure out how everything works; it'll be my first time auctioning anything.

Thanks!
@Silverquark, your rules say that you take your fee if there's a cancellation after the authorized time period whether or not there are any bids on the auction, but I'm not sure if that also includes if the auction isn't cancelled... it just runs, and finishes, and there are no bids. Do you take a fee if there are no bids in an auction that runs, and if so, what is the amount, since it can't be based on the selling price since the item did not sell?

I've got a couple of items (rare familiar and a skin or two) that I'd like auctioned but I'm trying to figure out how everything works; it'll be my first time auctioning anything.

Thanks!
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 467 468