Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Survey] Flight preferences
1 2 3 4
Answered =]
Answered =]
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
ooo just answered :)
ooo just answered :)
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
Sweet! I took the survey. Tbh still don't really get the whole different flight things...
Sweet! I took the survey. Tbh still don't really get the whole different flight things...
I love surveys like this, answered!
I love surveys like this, answered!
Answered :]
Answered :]
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
We have 117 responses so far! Ideally the more responses per flight the better, to get a better sense of whether or not there's any actual correlation. Only four and five responses from shadow and water so far, so if any shadelings and droplets out there haven't weighed in yet and are so inclined, please do!
We have 117 responses so far! Ideally the more responses per flight the better, to get a better sense of whether or not there's any actual correlation. Only four and five responses from shadow and water so far, so if any shadelings and droplets out there haven't weighed in yet and are so inclined, please do!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
just answered, not from water or shadow, but this sounds like a fun little thing to look into.. hope I wasn't too late in submitting haha ^^;'
just answered, not from water or shadow, but this sounds like a fun little thing to look into.. hope I wasn't too late in submitting haha ^^;'
I answered, tho it was a really hard question for the least favorite flight, since I didn't like Earth for how bland the background is, but the eyes work so well with basically any color scheme. I picked Arcane for the eyes, but the background and theme is really nice.
I answered, tho it was a really hard question for the least favorite flight, since I didn't like Earth for how bland the background is, but the eyes work so well with basically any color scheme. I picked Arcane for the eyes, but the background and theme is really nice.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
Answered!
Answered!
oNPnEqv.jpeg
Another submission from Water!
Another submission from Water!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png