Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@horrifying hmmm I have no idea what he’s worth tbh do you have an offer…?
@horrifying hmmm I have no idea what he’s worth tbh do you have an offer…?
[center][font=stagecard gothic][size=4]Ooh, I just noticed that his secondary and tertiary are the same, which means that he is worth a lot more than I can afford right now[/size] [size=2]and perhaps indefinitely[/size] [emoji=skull size=1] [size=4]I think a fair price for him is probably between 5000 and 7000 gems, just based on what I've seen. Don't consider me an expert or anything, though. Although that's far too rich for my blood, I'm also interested in Succulent. I can't pay 1000G for her, but if you'll lower the price to 750, I'll be happy to buy her from you.[/center]
Ooh, I just noticed that his secondary and tertiary are the same, which means that he is worth a lot more than I can afford right now and perhaps indefinitely

I think a fair price for him is probably between 5000 and 7000 gems, just based on what I've seen. Don't consider me an expert or anything, though.

Although that's far too rich for my blood, I'm also interested in Succulent. I can't pay 1000G for her, but if you'll lower the price to 750, I'll be happy to buy her from you.

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
@horrifying do you possibly have a sakura flowerfall? and I wouldn’t mind 800g? 750g is just slightly too low.

edit: i’ll actually do it
@horrifying do you possibly have a sakura flowerfall? and I wouldn’t mind 800g? 750g is just slightly too low.

edit: i’ll actually do it
@Stones

Can I purchase the soil/driftwood/heather obelisk dragon please? Feel free to name a price.
@Stones

Can I purchase the soil/driftwood/heather obelisk dragon please? Feel free to name a price.
Hello, how are you?
@dinolil123 I see you snagged him off the AH, enjoy!
@dinolil123 I see you snagged him off the AH, enjoy!
hey! how much are you looking for her? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65959038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659591/65959038_350.png[/img][/url]
hey! how much are you looking for her?

65959038_350.png
@meebop around 600g but i’m willing to go lower :)
misping whoops
@meebop around 600g but i’m willing to go lower :)
misping whoops
I just realized you might prefer me to comment here rather than pinging you on my searching post, whoops.

If the above user doesn't buy the umber/wine/copper lady, I'd be very interested.
I just realized you might prefer me to comment here rather than pinging you on my searching post, whoops.

If the above user doesn't buy the umber/wine/copper lady, I'd be very interested.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@roheryn so sorry if i missed it, I get a lot of pings so I just prefer I don’t get 2 so I have less to go through. if they don’t respond tomorrow i’ll ping you and you can grab her?
@roheryn so sorry if i missed it, I get a lot of pings so I just prefer I don’t get 2 so I have less to go through. if they don’t respond tomorrow i’ll ping you and you can grab her?
[quote name="Stones" date="2021-06-28 20:12:59" ] @roheryn so sorry if i missed it, I get a lot of pings so I just prefer I don’t get 2 so I have less to go through. if they don’t respond tomorrow i’ll ping you and you can grab her? [/quote] No worries! That works, thank you.
Stones wrote on 2021-06-28 20:12:59:
No worries! That works, thank you.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15