Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@sabito ngl very tempting but i’m avoiding red dragons which is starting this whole purge, I want a nice nature/wind theme :,))

I can do holds for you for longer then a week if you are interested? I also will look at other items as payment I need to update my list a little bit, lmk!
@sabito ngl very tempting but i’m avoiding red dragons which is starting this whole purge, I want a nice nature/wind theme :,))

I can do holds for you for longer then a week if you are interested? I also will look at other items as payment I need to update my list a little bit, lmk!
@stones

i will get back to you!! i may or may not need a week but ill let u kno!
@stones

i will get back to you!! i may or may not need a week but ill let u kno!
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
@sabito so should I put her on hold for you? i’m a little confused i’m sorry :,)
@sabito so should I put her on hold for you? i’m a little confused i’m sorry :,)
@stones

SORRY nah!
@stones

SORRY nah!
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70121965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701220/70121965_350.png[/img][/url] Hi I'm interested in her how much is she?
70121965_350.png

Hi I'm interested in her how much is she?
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@Snivy14 i’ve been told she’s worth around 1kg-1.3kg. I’m happy to do holds, take items as payment tho. Also very open to haggling lmk and we can work something out!
@Snivy14 i’ve been told she’s worth around 1kg-1.3kg. I’m happy to do holds, take items as payment tho. Also very open to haggling lmk and we can work something out!
What other items are you interested in besides the ones listed?
What other items are you interested in besides the ones listed?
@snivy14 i’ll look at any older fest items, umas, eggs (I value them at 300g each), Koi gene, firefly, blend, capsule, and swirl. I also will always take golden seraph items and Autumnal Wreath.

@snivy14 i’ll look at any older fest items, umas, eggs (I value them at 300g each), Koi gene, firefly, blend, capsule, and swirl. I also will always take golden seraph items and Autumnal Wreath.

Well I have a light halo, 369g and 264218t rn could you maybe hold her while I gather some funds? I have stuff in the AH.
Well I have a light halo, 369g and 264218t rn could you maybe hold her while I gather some funds? I have stuff in the AH.
@Snivy14 If it helps i’ll take the luminous halo and 300g? she’s on hold for you, thanks for giving her a home!
@Snivy14 If it helps i’ll take the luminous halo and 300g? she’s on hold for you, thanks for giving her a home!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15