Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@cherenkov well i’m a little lost on what to sell him for tbh, i’m thinking 600-800 but it might be a little much. I’ll take 1100 in fc. i’m very open to haggling tho!
@cherenkov well i’m a little lost on what to sell him for tbh, i’m thinking 600-800 but it might be a little much. I’ll take 1100 in fc. i’m very open to haggling tho!
@Stones How long would you do a hold for? I waiting on a trade and should have 900 in a few hours and can supplement the difference with gems [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Stones
How long would you do a hold for? I waiting on a trade and should have 900 in a few hours and can supplement the difference with gems
@cherenkov alright, that sounds good!
@cherenkov alright, that sounds good!
What's your ballpark for #70202569? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=129&auth=39461350805a638976c12c6d48484575d33b4af0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
What's your ballpark for #70202569?
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=129&auth=39461350805a638976c12c6d48484575d33b4af0&dummyext=prev.png
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@rhodostefanos does 300g sound good? I can haggle!
@rhodostefanos does 300g sound good? I can haggle!
hnnng I do have that but I'm... gonna have to pass sadly because I'm actually saving up for another dragon... I need to stop buying and scrying G1s and start actually gene-ing them :'-)
I don't have the two items listed in your main post but r u sure you don't have a wish list hidden somewhere
hnnng I do have that but I'm... gonna have to pass sadly because I'm actually saving up for another dragon... I need to stop buying and scrying G1s and start actually gene-ing them :'-)
I don't have the two items listed in your main post but r u sure you don't have a wish list hidden somewhere
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@rhodostefanos lol i get you i wanna save up for a nice drgaon but instead i’ve purchased and finished 5 dragons this week and i’m currently now doin a scatter project. I will take halos I love halos, other fest items, golden seraph pieces, river royalist items, other g1’s, skins for WC, Coatl, Spirals, PC, and Obelisks. I’m also always open to taking blend I love blend xd

I can do holds or whatnot too
@rhodostefanos lol i get you i wanna save up for a nice drgaon but instead i’ve purchased and finished 5 dragons this week and i’m currently now doin a scatter project. I will take halos I love halos, other fest items, golden seraph pieces, river royalist items, other g1’s, skins for WC, Coatl, Spirals, PC, and Obelisks. I’m also always open to taking blend I love blend xd

I can do holds or whatnot too
OH well I'm coincidentally desperately trying to sell these G1s so maybe one of those interests you?

Otherwise what about one Voltaic Halo and one Aerborne Halo (LAHs 140g and 110g so I haggle for 250g)
OH well I'm coincidentally desperately trying to sell these G1s so maybe one of those interests you?

Otherwise what about one Voltaic Halo and one Aerborne Halo (LAHs 140g and 110g so I haggle for 250g)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@rhodostefanos i’ll take the halos as none of the G1’s caught my eye :( set up a CR?
@rhodostefanos i’ll take the halos as none of the G1’s caught my eye :( set up a CR?
Cool!
Cool!
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15