Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Obelisk Encyclopedia?
1 2
Any news on when they're gonna add obelisks to the encyclopedia section?
Any news on when they're gonna add obelisks to the encyclopedia section?
old-oaks-2.png
Or to the Breed Rarity chart, where Veilspun are also still missing from
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

GIB LORE
GIB LORE
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I want my lore, man!
I want my lore, man!
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
[quote name="Yuubi" date="2021-06-26 09:51:22" ] Or to the Breed Rarity chart, where Veilspun are also still missing from [/quote] Oh man, I just looked through that and now I'm unreasonably upset over the fact that Fae, Mirrors, Ridgebacks and Spirals are displayed with colours that give [i]no [/i]indication as to their origin Flight lmao, Bogsneaks are fine because they are unaligned, but all other breeds at least give the slightest colour-coded indication of which elemnental territory they hail from [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1]
Yuubi wrote on 2021-06-26 09:51:22:
Oh man, I just looked through that and now I'm unreasonably upset over the fact that Fae, Mirrors, Ridgebacks and Spirals are displayed with colours that give no indication as to their origin Flight lmao, Bogsneaks are fine because they are unaligned, but all other breeds at least give the slightest colour-coded indication of which elemnental territory they hail from
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
If the obelisk lore doesn't show up fifteen minutes days after class starts the event ends, we're legally allowed to make our own.
If the obelisk lore doesn't show up fifteen minutes days after class starts the event ends, we're legally allowed to make our own.
cL9yafY.gif
I feel like it may be added when we get the next news announcement post, which would be tomorrow..

I feel like it may be added when we get the next news announcement post, which would be tomorrow..

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Next non-holiday update should have some encyclopedia updates. :)
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-26 10:31:59" ] Next non-holiday update should have some encyclopedia updates. :) [/quote] Hey! Nice.
Undel wrote on 2021-06-26 10:31:59:

Hey! Nice.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-06-26 10:31:59" ] Next non-holiday update should have some encyclopedia updates. :) [/quote] Undel Speaketh!
Undel wrote on 2021-06-26 10:31:59:
Undel Speaketh!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
1 2