Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48
@GoldPiilot @Darksilverhawk @Stellatrix13 @mintea00

Orders confirmed! Send the levels via PA or CR whenever you're ready and I'll get started right away! :D

Thank you so much for ordering!
@GoldPiilot @Darksilverhawk @Stellatrix13 @mintea00

Orders confirmed! Send the levels via PA or CR whenever you're ready and I'll get started right away! :D

Thank you so much for ordering!
21gK2sL.png
@GoldPiilot Sorry for the wait, I'll get started on them right away!
@GoldPiilot Sorry for the wait, I'll get started on them right away!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@Sol4rEclips3 @Hunt

A little midway update, I'll be going to travel tomorrow and won't be home until thursday next week. All drawing will be on hold during this time, so it'll take a bit before I get to finishing your orders. But don't fret, I'll get to them asap so they should be done by next weekend!

@Stellatrix13

I'll note down your order and get to it next week. Please send dragons to an attendant!
@Sol4rEclips3 @Hunt

A little midway update, I'll be going to travel tomorrow and won't be home until thursday next week. All drawing will be on hold during this time, so it'll take a bit before I get to finishing your orders. But don't fret, I'll get to them asap so they should be done by next weekend!

@Stellatrix13

I'll note down your order and get to it next week. Please send dragons to an attendant!
ef45fe38258e11fa1b5e3bbc6d78d1f5d5c67737.png GeFqd6P.png GeFqd6P.png
  • cera
  • she/they/it
  • fr time +10
@Ceradenja sounds good!

@lyricalmyxteries I'm queueing via PA 22 level 7 dragons to pay for my order from Cera ^^
@Ceradenja sounds good!

@lyricalmyxteries I'm queueing via PA 22 level 7 dragons to pay for my order from Cera ^^
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@mintea00 You’re confirmed! Feel free to send at your convenience and I’ll get to this in the next couple days!
@mintea00 You’re confirmed! Feel free to send at your convenience and I’ll get to this in the next couple days!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
[b]Artist[/b]: @Ceradenja [b]Request[/b]: One bust please! [b]Reference(s)[/b]: This dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69800423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698005/69800423_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 150 levels (20 lvl. 7s and 2 lvl. 5s) [b]Other info[/b]: Could you make the background a purplish starry night sky if it's not too much trouble please?
Artist: @Ceradenja
Request: One bust please!
Reference(s): This dragon
69800423_350.png
Payment: 150 levels (20 lvl. 7s and 2 lvl. 5s)
Other info: Could you make the background a purplish starry night sky if it's not too much trouble please?
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Can do! I'll note you down. As a heads up, I'll be out of town until next thursday, so it'll take a while before I can get to your order. If this is okay, you're free to send levels to an attendant!
@tigressRising

Can do! I'll note you down. As a heads up, I'll be out of town until next thursday, so it'll take a while before I can get to your order. If this is okay, you're free to send levels to an attendant!
ef45fe38258e11fa1b5e3bbc6d78d1f5d5c67737.png GeFqd6P.png GeFqd6P.png
  • cera
  • she/they/it
  • fr time +10
[b][u][size=4]Order Form[/size][/u][/b] [b]Artist:[/b] @Jayisalone [b]Tea Colour:[/b] Sunset orange [b]Metal Colour:[/b] Coal [b]Plate Colour:[/b] White [b]Accessory:[/b] Turquoise Flower [b]Teabag:[/b] Tan Round (Just brown enough to be different from the tea color) [b]Misc:[/b] Green Triangle, like the Wind Flight Green [b]Notes:[/b] Is there anyway to have one or two pawprints on the plate like in this accent? [item=accent: nilah]
Order Form
Artist: @Jayisalone
Tea Colour: Sunset orange
Metal Colour: Coal
Plate Colour: White
Accessory: Turquoise Flower
Teabag: Tan Round (Just brown enough to be different from the tea color)
Misc: Green Triangle, like the Wind Flight Green
Notes: Is there anyway to have one or two pawprints on the plate like in this accent?

Accent: Nilah
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@dragonpals Here's your commission! I was in the mood for it, so I made a version with the gas mask included as well (for free! You don't have to pay for this!). If you need anything edited, please let me know. Here's a link to an [url=https://imgur.com/a/y6yjZ4i]imgur album[/url] with all versions. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yR5nXdG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fzeMuEZ.png[/img][/center] Thank you for supporting the Light Flight!
@dragonpals

Here's your commission! I was in the mood for it, so I made a version with the gas mask included as well (for free! You don't have to pay for this!). If you need anything edited, please let me know. Here's a link to an imgur album with all versions.
yR5nXdG.png
fzeMuEZ.png

Thank you for supporting the Light Flight!
@Ceradenja No worries! I'll send my levels to an attendant.

@lyricalmyxteries Sending you 150 levels (20 lvl. 7s and 2 lvl. 5s) for a bust from Ceradenja via CR!
@Ceradenja No worries! I'll send my levels to an attendant.

@lyricalmyxteries Sending you 150 levels (20 lvl. 7s and 2 lvl. 5s) for a bust from Ceradenja via CR!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48