Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Gallery Obscurus - [CLOSED/HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]- WELCOME TO -[/FONT][/size] [size=7][FONT=Book Antiqua]THE GALLERY OBSCURUS[/FONT][/size][/center] [rule] [columns]"Ah, I didn't see you there. My name is Hartbleat, and this is the Gallery Obscurus- home to the finest selection of lost paintings the world has ever forgotten! Oh... but you're not looking to buy a piece of my collection, are you? I see you're more interested in some custom work. Not to fear! I happen to be exceedingly skilled in the arts! With the right... [i]motivation[/i], shall we say, I can create whatever your heart desires... within my skillset, of course. So give it some consideration, and approach me again if you have the confidence- and money- to commission my artistic services."[nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=836517&skin=0&apparel=26941,30040,30038,30041,30039,22696,30044,7684&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] ----- [center][size=5][FONT=Book Antiqua]HUMANOID ART[/FONT][/size][/center] [rule] [center][size=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][b]DETAILED STYLE[/b][/FONT][/size][/center] [center]Specs: Bust-up, detailed, cel shading[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/REZvNMX.png[/img] [rule] [center][size=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][b]SIMPLIFIED STYLE[/b][/FONT][/size][/center] [center]Specs: Waist-up, simplified, no shading[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/31B9scz.png[/img]
- WELCOME TO -
THE GALLERY OBSCURUS

"Ah, I didn't see you there. My name is Hartbleat, and this is the Gallery Obscurus- home to the finest selection of lost paintings the world has ever forgotten! Oh... but you're not looking to buy a piece of my collection, are you? I see you're more interested in some custom work. Not to fear! I happen to be exceedingly skilled in the arts! With the right... motivation, shall we say, I can create whatever your heart desires... within my skillset, of course.

So give it some consideration, and approach me again if you have the confidence- and money- to commission my artistic services."
scry?sdid=836517&skin=0&apparel=26941,30040,30038,30041,30039,22696,30044,7684&xt=dressing.png

HUMANOID ART

DETAILED STYLE
Specs: Bust-up, detailed, cel shading
REZvNMX.png
SIMPLIFIED STYLE
Specs: Waist-up, simplified, no shading
31B9scz.png
[rule] [center][size=5][FONT=Book Antiqua]ANTHRO/DRAGON ART[/FONT][/size][/center] [rule] [center][size=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][b]DRAGON ICONS[/b][/FONT][/size][/center] [center]Specs: No shading, bust-up, pay extra for apparel/skins[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vvfEJRU.png[/img] [rule] [center][size=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][b]ANIMAL CROSSING STYLE[/b][/FONT][/size][/center] [center]Specs: Cel shading, full-body, simplified designs[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oICMFqR.png[/img]

ANTHRO/DRAGON ART

DRAGON ICONS
Specs: No shading, bust-up, pay extra for apparel/skins
vvfEJRU.png
ANIMAL CROSSING STYLE
Specs: Cel shading, full-body, simplified designs
oICMFqR.png
[rule] [center][size=5][FONT=Book Antiqua]PRICING[/FONT][/size][/center] [rule] [quote=HUMANOID STYLES] [b]USD:[/b] $7 [b]TREASURE:[/b] 700kt [b]GEMS:[/b] 700g +$3 (or equivalent) if you don't already have a visual reference.[/quote] [quote=DRAGON ICON] [b]USD:[/b] $3 [b]TREASURE:[/b] 300kt [b]GEMS:[/b] 300g +$1 (or equivalent) for dragons with apparel. +$1 (or equivalent) for dragons with skins/accents.[/quote] [quote=ANIMAL CROSSING STYLE] [b]USD:[/b] $5 [b]TREASURE:[/b] 500kt [b]GEMS:[/b] 500g[/quote] Tips are appreciated. Prices can be negotiated, and you can always pay through my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62278503]wishlist[/url]. I prefer in-game currency over real-life currency. [rule] [center][size=5][FONT=Book Antiqua]ORDER FORM[/FONT][/size][/center] [rule] [quote] [b]Username:[/b] (Your in-game username.) [b]Style option:[/b] (Which style (humanoid? anthropomorphic?) do you want me to draw your commission in?) [b]References:[/b] (Link any references you have here. If you want me to draw your dragon, link their profile.) [b]Method of payment:[/b] (How are you paying? All real-life currency must be paid through PayPal.) [b]Anything else I should know?[/b] (Do you have any special requests? Do any extra fees apply? Are there any details not on the reference you want me to include? If you want me to draw a non-anthro character in my Animal Crossing style, please state what species you'd like me to draw them as here.)[/quote]

PRICING

HUMANOID STYLES wrote:
USD: $7

TREASURE: 700kt

GEMS: 700g

+$3 (or equivalent) if you don't already have a visual reference.

DRAGON ICON wrote:
USD: $3

TREASURE: 300kt

GEMS: 300g

+$1 (or equivalent) for dragons with apparel.
+$1 (or equivalent) for dragons with skins/accents.

ANIMAL CROSSING STYLE wrote:
USD: $5

TREASURE: 500kt

GEMS: 500g

Tips are appreciated. Prices can be negotiated, and you can always pay through my wishlist. I prefer in-game currency over real-life currency.

ORDER FORM

Quote:
Username: (Your in-game username.)
Style option: (Which style (humanoid? anthropomorphic?) do you want me to draw your commission in?)
References: (Link any references you have here. If you want me to draw your dragon, link their profile.)
Method of payment: (How are you paying? All real-life currency must be paid through PayPal.)
Anything else I should know? (Do you have any special requests? Do any extra fees apply? Are there any details not on the reference you want me to include? If you want me to draw a non-anthro character in my Animal Crossing style, please state what species you'd like me to draw them as here.)
[rule] [center][size=5][FONT=Book Antiqua]SHOP RULES[/FONT][/size][/center] [rule] [quote][LIST=1] [*] I will not draw anything that goes against Flight Rising's terms of service. [*] Any extra characters are +50% of the original price. [*] I give a discount to Light Flight members (25%), but only if you include that you are a Light Flight member in your order form (this should go under additional details). [*] I reserve the right to refuse any commission. [*] On average, commissions can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple weeks. If I haven't completed your commission in a week (and you're at the top of the queue), feel free to send me a DM or ping me. [*] Yes, I will draw humanisations/gijinkas of your dragons, but they incur an extra character design fee (noted above). However, this fee doesn't apply if you have a reference for what they'd look like as humans. [*] Please note that my time zone is GMT + 8:00 and I may not be online when you are. [*] I will draw characters from established fandoms, but none that feature content that is heavily explicit or morally obscene. Please make sure the fandoms are Flight-Rising friendly! [/LIST][/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][FONT=Book Antiqua]QUEUE[/FONT][/size][/center] [rule] [quote] [center]NO SLOTS OPEN[/center] [/quote]

SHOP RULES

Quote:
  1. I will not draw anything that goes against Flight Rising's terms of service.
  2. Any extra characters are +50% of the original price.
  3. I give a discount to Light Flight members (25%), but only if you include that you are a Light Flight member in your order form (this should go under additional details).
  4. I reserve the right to refuse any commission.
  5. On average, commissions can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple weeks. If I haven't completed your commission in a week (and you're at the top of the queue), feel free to send me a DM or ping me.
  6. Yes, I will draw humanisations/gijinkas of your dragons, but they incur an extra character design fee (noted above). However, this fee doesn't apply if you have a reference for what they'd look like as humans.
  7. Please note that my time zone is GMT + 8:00 and I may not be online when you are.
  8. I will draw characters from established fandoms, but none that feature content that is heavily explicit or morally obscene. Please make sure the fandoms are Flight-Rising friendly!

QUEUE

Quote:
NO SLOTS OPEN

PINGLIST

Quote:

PINGLIST

Quote:

FAQ

Quote:
  • Can I order more than one commission at a time?
    Yes, but it will take up two slots!
  • What's your Toyhou.se username?
    gaymiens!
  • Do you draw humans in the Animal Crossing style?
    Yes, but I'm better at animals.
  • When should I pay you?
    Whenever you want, but I won't post the commission until the payment is sent. Some people prefer to send a crossroad payment to me, but ask me not to accept it until the commission has been paid. You can also ask for insurance (ie: I send you a dragon or an item to you, and you send it back when I've posted the commission). Please put this in the "additional details" section!

FAQ

Quote:
  • Can I order more than one commission at a time?
    Yes, but it will take up two slots!
  • What's your Toyhou.se username?
    gaymiens!
  • Do you draw humans in the Animal Crossing style?
    Yes, but I'm better at animals.
  • When should I pay you?
    Whenever you want, but I won't post the commission until the payment is sent. Some people prefer to send a crossroad payment to me, but ask me not to accept it until the commission has been paid. You can also ask for insurance (ie: I send you a dragon or an item to you, and you send it back when I've posted the commission). Please put this in the "additional details" section!
The Gallery Obscurus is now OPEN ~
The Gallery Obscurus is now OPEN ~
bump!
bump!
^
^
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Oh wow, your art is so great!
Sorry, I don't know if you're subscribed or not, so I"ll ping for now @hartbleat

Username: Innisfree
Style option: Animal Crossing
References: https://imgur.com/5SgEfcP
Method of payment: I could do a mix of treasure and a couple illuminated emblem if you'd like. If not, just treasure then.
Anything else I should know? It might be hard to see but she had goat pupils. Also for an outfit any kind of flowy sundress/hippie type look. Thanks again!
Oh wow, your art is so great!
Sorry, I don't know if you're subscribed or not, so I"ll ping for now @hartbleat

Username: Innisfree
Style option: Animal Crossing
References: https://imgur.com/5SgEfcP
Method of payment: I could do a mix of treasure and a couple illuminated emblem if you'd like. If not, just treasure then.
Anything else I should know? It might be hard to see but she had goat pupils. Also for an outfit any kind of flowy sundress/hippie type look. Thanks again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7