Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Update
A lot of the recent updates have been amazing, and I hope that we get an updated Baldwin soon since it feels a little lacking, mechanic wise. Ideas:

- Complete overhaul of the hoard window when you go to melt something imo, it's hard to find items and can take ages to load

- Items that are locked in the hoard are unable to be melted

- Melting multiple items at once, or the option to unlock/buy other cauldrons. This wouldn't make it possible to melt entire stacks (maybe 5-10 items max?) but would make it a little more efficient

Feel free to add more ideas, I may quote them on the main post!
A lot of the recent updates have been amazing, and I hope that we get an updated Baldwin soon since it feels a little lacking, mechanic wise. Ideas:

- Complete overhaul of the hoard window when you go to melt something imo, it's hard to find items and can take ages to load

- Items that are locked in the hoard are unable to be melted

- Melting multiple items at once, or the option to unlock/buy other cauldrons. This wouldn't make it possible to melt entire stacks (maybe 5-10 items max?) but would make it a little more efficient

Feel free to add more ideas, I may quote them on the main post!

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
I support all the things you listed, especially locked items not being meltable
I support all the things you listed, especially locked items not being meltable

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Big support for overhauling the hoard window and locked items not being meltable.

I like the idea of buying other cauldrons [like you can buy other nests] and leveling them individually.
Big support for overhauling the hoard window and locked items not being meltable.

I like the idea of buying other cauldrons [like you can buy other nests] and leveling them individually.
!! signature under construction !!
I like the idea of melting multiple items, and if balance is a worry, you could just multiply the usual 30 minute timer by the number of items melted at once. If you wanna melt a stack of 4, make it take 2 hours!
I like the idea of melting multiple items, and if balance is a worry, you could just multiply the usual 30 minute timer by the number of items melted at once. If you wanna melt a stack of 4, make it take 2 hours!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif
sooo much support for all of this, especially the bit about locked items. it makes me so anxious

sooo much support for all of this, especially the bit about locked items. it makes me so anxious

66.png
100 % agree!
100 % agree!
No support for transmuting stacks of items, there are limited things to do on the site. Having less things to do and not more would make it less enjoyable. It's pretty similar to the 'bond all' idea for familiars. I could get behind multiple cauldrons though.

I like the idea of locking items, but isn't that more a hoard update and not a Baldwin update?
No support for transmuting stacks of items, there are limited things to do on the site. Having less things to do and not more would make it less enjoyable. It's pretty similar to the 'bond all' idea for familiars. I could get behind multiple cauldrons though.

I like the idea of locking items, but isn't that more a hoard update and not a Baldwin update?
I want to see from Baldwin what stuff is used in Swaps or for Hibden slots or whatever. Or, a while ago somebody suggested another vault that you can chuck meltable stuff into for Baldwin to pull from. Not as a queue, just as a way for you to know that you aren't going to accidentally melt something you didn't mean to.

But yes, support for basically all this.
I want to see from Baldwin what stuff is used in Swaps or for Hibden slots or whatever. Or, a while ago somebody suggested another vault that you can chuck meltable stuff into for Baldwin to pull from. Not as a queue, just as a way for you to know that you aren't going to accidentally melt something you didn't mean to.

But yes, support for basically all this.
jt3PpxV.png
I think transmuting stacks of smaller sizes (up to like 5-10) and still requiring the full time to melt those would be a nice qol update, but I can see why some users may find fault with it.

I definitely think having multiple cauldrons that can be purchased is a great idea! Maybe up to 3? Alongside that perhaps increase brewing times to try to keep the market more stable and create an incentive to purchase more cauldrons? Or something similar to that. That would help stabilize the brew economy rather than watching everything pitch down in value lightning speed as soon as more cauldrons would be available.

Please please please let the locked items not be melted I can't believe that is even a thing!

I think transmuting stacks of smaller sizes (up to like 5-10) and still requiring the full time to melt those would be a nice qol update, but I can see why some users may find fault with it.

I definitely think having multiple cauldrons that can be purchased is a great idea! Maybe up to 3? Alongside that perhaps increase brewing times to try to keep the market more stable and create an incentive to purchase more cauldrons? Or something similar to that. That would help stabilize the brew economy rather than watching everything pitch down in value lightning speed as soon as more cauldrons would be available.

Please please please let the locked items not be melted I can't believe that is even a thing!

Untitled_Artwork.png
support
support
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png