Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Straka's Free UMA Giveaways - closed rn
I would like to enter the current raffle!
Why I want this skin: It would look really pretty on my dragon Valerii!!
Why I want this skin: It would look really pretty on my dragon Valerii!!
kit/damien/dmitri/kevin | he/it | 21
JNAfoEf.png jjNO3wS.png YehzVt1.png
3M48cU6.png Pgv53XB.png
EWVsPvW.png
Why I want this skin: It's pretty and the detail is incredible! <3 Honestly I'm rarely impressed by Imperials or imperial skins but I can honestly say I'd use this one.
Anything else?: Even if I don't win, thanks for making this skin. It's great :D
Why I want this skin: It's pretty and the detail is incredible! <3 Honestly I'm rarely impressed by Imperials or imperial skins but I can honestly say I'd use this one.
Anything else?: Even if I don't win, thanks for making this skin. It's great :D
Why I want this skin: I'm a huge fan of your work, love imps, and could easily find a dragon to put it on
Anything else?: You made the skin for one of my all time favorite dragons in my lair <3
Why I want this skin: I'm a huge fan of your work, love imps, and could easily find a dragon to put it on
Anything else?: You made the skin for one of my all time favorite dragons in my lair <3
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Why I want this skin:
I think it's a neat idea and pretty :3
Why I want this skin:
I think it's a neat idea and pretty :3
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
Why I want this skin: I think your skin looks really really cool!!! Its really neat how it makes the dragon look completely different while preserving the general sense. It looks good on all my imperials
Anything else?:
Why I want this skin: I think your skin looks really really cool!!! Its really neat how it makes the dragon look completely different while preserving the general sense. It looks good on all my imperials
Anything else?:
Winner for this round was @Zloi - congrats!

Current Raffle

Plot A Course

Ends: July 23, 23:59 pm
Winner for this round was @Zloi - congrats!

Current Raffle

Plot A Course

Ends: July 23, 23:59 pm
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Why I want this skin: It's really pretty, and it'd motivate me to get more guardians... My lair isn't very diverse, haha.
Anything else?: Thank you :>
Why I want this skin: It's really pretty, and it'd motivate me to get more guardians... My lair isn't very diverse, haha.
Anything else?: Thank you :>
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Why I want this skin: It's really pretty, plus if i won id make me double the ammount of guardian i keep! :D
Anything else?: Thank you!!
Why I want this skin: It's really pretty, plus if i won id make me double the ammount of guardian i keep! :D
Anything else?: Thank you!!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Why I want this skin: I think this will pair well with Leeka, as she's always looking for new places to explore to find new friends.
Anything else?: Congrats to @/Zloi for winning the previous run!
Why I want this skin: I think this will pair well with Leeka, as she's always looking for new places to explore to find new friends.
Anything else?: Congrats to @/Zloi for winning the previous run!
IceWind1.pngurpN4IH.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
I would like to enter the current raffle! Why I want this skin: I think it would look cool on my wardweaver and give her more of a techno-mage look! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=15384830&skin=39645&apparel=15301,15303,13082,942,980,981,3621&xt=dressing.png[/img] Anything else?: Very cool accent as always!
Why I want this skin: I think it would look cool on my wardweaver and give her more of a techno-mage look!
dragon?did=15384830&skin=39645&apparel=15301,15303,13082,942,980,981,3621&xt=dressing.png
Anything else?: Very cool accent as always!
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png