Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Straka's Free UMA Giveaways - closed rn
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
I would like to enter the current raffle!
Why I want this skin: It's breathtaking! Plus I always need excuses to get a new male imp! I was too broke to buy it at the time, but I've been meaning to seek this skin out for a while when I had the money.
Anything else? Thank you so much for running this!
Why I want this skin: It's breathtaking! Plus I always need excuses to get a new male imp! I was too broke to buy it at the time, but I've been meaning to seek this skin out for a while when I had the money.
Anything else? Thank you so much for running this!
[b]I would like to enter the current raffle![/b] [b]Why I want this skin:[/b] Because its amazing!! I love stained glass, and this skin looks good on everyone, while also being unique to the dragon, I love it! I'd probably use it on Petras, but it might inspire me to find a new male imp too! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=67151403&itemid=37972&auth=a9edf1471d6c9be736dd330af3548a948e25c15f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Anything else?:[/b] Wish I'd added myself to the pinglist earlier, thanks for sharing your great art!
Why I want this skin: Because its amazing!! I love stained glass, and this skin looks good on everyone, while also being unique to the dragon, I love it! I'd probably use it on Petras, but it might inspire me to find a new male imp too!
skin?did=67151403&itemid=37972&auth=a9edf1471d6c9be736dd330af3548a948e25c15f&dummyext=prev.png
Anything else?: Wish I'd added myself to the pinglist earlier, thanks for sharing your great art!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
xxxxxxx Xx3ZGyj.png
Why I want this skin: I love the stained glass effect and it looks gorgeous on my imperials!
Anything else?: Those spacesuits are amazeballs! Also, if you ever redo/auction/raffle Chalkboard equations, I'd love it for Hypatia!

Chalkboard Equation

Why I want this skin: I love the stained glass effect and it looks gorgeous on my imperials!
Anything else?: Those spacesuits are amazeballs! Also, if you ever redo/auction/raffle Chalkboard equations, I'd love it for Hypatia!

Chalkboard Equation

iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Also, not that I want to lose, but I think the skin was *made* for @BeckAlistiere 's dragon! With that stained halo? So gorgeous!
Also, not that I want to lose, but I think the skin was *made* for @BeckAlistiere 's dragon! With that stained halo? So gorgeous!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Why I want this skin: It's beautiful and very unique and I don't have any UMAs yet. I always have male imperials in need of outfits and skins
Anything else?: Thank you for hosting this!
Why I want this skin: It's beautiful and very unique and I don't have any UMAs yet. I always have male imperials in need of outfits and skins
Anything else?: Thank you for hosting this!
6xSQv.gif
I would like to be entered in this raffle. Why? It is a beautiful skin for my favourite type of dragon.
Thank you
I would like to be entered in this raffle. Why? It is a beautiful skin for my favourite type of dragon.
Thank you
Why I want this skin: The aesthetic with this skin is strong. It's so pretty! Plus it could definitely be used to write interesting lore.
Anything else?: Your skins/accents are always great!
Why I want this skin: The aesthetic with this skin is strong. It's so pretty! Plus it could definitely be used to write interesting lore.
Anything else?: Your skins/accents are always great!
______________ Sig art by mothable __ Sig art by mothable ______________ JvUa9ma.png
5Zxso2d.png
LRFLCua.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
Why I want this skin: It's a beautiful skin and makes my "Rave Man" dragon look gorgeous

Stained

Anything else?: Thank you for doing this, I love the chance to win!
Why I want this skin: It's a beautiful skin and makes my "Rave Man" dragon look gorgeous

Stained

Anything else?: Thank you for doing this, I love the chance to win!
Please check out FoxHermit's
UDzE7Lx.png
Why I want this skin: it's GORGWOUS and PRETTY and I love the lines!! The style!! My broke butt itches to write lore for a dragon with this skin!!!
Anything else?: thank you for hosting these raffles — it's really, really kind of you! <3 (also for some reason my phone can't get onto the pinglist... I would love to be on it though, if it's okay <3)
Why I want this skin: it's GORGWOUS and PRETTY and I love the lines!! The style!! My broke butt itches to write lore for a dragon with this skin!!!
Anything else?: thank you for hosting these raffles — it's really, really kind of you! <3 (also for some reason my phone can't get onto the pinglist... I would love to be on it though, if it's okay <3)
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
Why I want this skin:
its unique! I like it!
Why I want this skin:
its unique! I like it!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54