Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Stoick just loves his wife so much ;-; Even after 20 years of believing she was dead ;-;

;-; ;-;

Edit;; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Stoick just loves his wife so much ;-; Even after 20 years of believing she was dead ;-;

;-; ;-;

Edit;; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
170$ to euthanize a budgie................................................................. Damned if I do damned if I don't. Let her suffer through terminal cancer and be plagued with the guilt for years, or, try to do half/half with my mother and limit my food consumption and products...

I love pets so much but I just can't deal with these vet bills. 580$ to neuter a rabbit, 110$ just to look at my bearded dragon, 280$ for 2 tick tabloids and a singular exam.

Don't give me that 'you shouldn't have pets if you can't cover their expenses' crap, would you cover expenses that are inflated to almost 3x their value? It's not like I can even gouge these things. I research and research but the prices just don't match up.
170$ to euthanize a budgie................................................................. Damned if I do damned if I don't. Let her suffer through terminal cancer and be plagued with the guilt for years, or, try to do half/half with my mother and limit my food consumption and products...

I love pets so much but I just can't deal with these vet bills. 580$ to neuter a rabbit, 110$ just to look at my bearded dragon, 280$ for 2 tick tabloids and a singular exam.

Don't give me that 'you shouldn't have pets if you can't cover their expenses' crap, would you cover expenses that are inflated to almost 3x their value? It's not like I can even gouge these things. I research and research but the prices just don't match up.
Gaoth the Gay it is!

...seriously, he looks like the heckin' gay male pride flag.

I mean this in a 100% positive way.
Gaoth the Gay it is!

...seriously, he looks like the heckin' gay male pride flag.

I mean this in a 100% positive way.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
[center][size=5]They’re [b]HERE[/b]![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pb2XPUy.jpg[/img]
They’re HERE!

pb2XPUy.jpg
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Oh my it's been forever since i've been on here..
Time to re-learn everything :')
Oh my it's been forever since i've been on here..
Time to re-learn everything :')
She/her | FR Time+3 | I really like dead things and the color pink
Almost done with school, let’s goo
Almost done with school, let’s goo
79268-FBD-6-B8-F-4-CFF-988-D-BD68-A8-F6-E54-D.png jA5A7gu.png
opcExsG.png
5xsrc8Y.png
q9EEy5M.png
P4eo1Gw.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pings are always welcome!
hello why did my sister spray a ridiculous amount of perfume in our room i can barely stand to be in here. it's actually stinging my eyes it's so bad. i feel like spongebob and patrick going through the perfume department
hello why did my sister spray a ridiculous amount of perfume in our room i can barely stand to be in here. it's actually stinging my eyes it's so bad. i feel like spongebob and patrick going through the perfume department
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
The fact that you can go to impossible lengths to protect your privacy, only to have those years of steps undone by one person in one afternoon terrifies me.
The fact that you can go to impossible lengths to protect your privacy, only to have those years of steps undone by one person in one afternoon terrifies me.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Deku won't stay a chad for long
Deku won't stay a chad for long
ordered all of my sticker stuff just now- $200 for that sh*t jesus
ordered all of my sticker stuff just now- $200 for that sh*t jesus
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png