Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Extra exp event?
I read somewhere that atm, there’s an event going on that gives extra exp. Is this true? I just now started learning how to grind to exalt and it already takes forever, so is it going to slow down even more after today? How often are extra exp events? Sorry, I know this is a lot, I haven’t played in years and I never grinded the coli to exalt dragons before now. :(
I read somewhere that atm, there’s an event going on that gives extra exp. Is this true? I just now started learning how to grind to exalt and it already takes forever, so is it going to slow down even more after today? How often are extra exp events? Sorry, I know this is a lot, I haven’t played in years and I never grinded the coli to exalt dragons before now. :(
@Pumpkaju
The announcement post is here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3026846

The event gives 50% extra XP. They happen four times a year, evenly spaced!
@Pumpkaju
The announcement post is here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3026846

The event gives 50% extra XP. They happen four times a year, evenly spaced!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus oh ok! Thank you, I’m sorry, I know this is probably obvious but I just came back and I’m a bit overwhelmed so I’m not sure what I’m doing. ^^; thank you for the reply!! <3
@Vendrus oh ok! Thank you, I’m sorry, I know this is probably obvious but I just came back and I’m a bit overwhelmed so I’m not sure what I’m doing. ^^; thank you for the reply!! <3
@Pumpkaju

You might want to check out Maki's list of builds! I took a cursory peek at your lair, and it looks like none of your L25s are optimized for fodder training. Take one of your Arcane dragons, and try out their Mire Trainer build for faster leveling!
@Pumpkaju

You might want to check out Maki's list of builds! I took a cursory peek at your lair, and it looks like none of your L25s are optimized for fodder training. Take one of your Arcane dragons, and try out their Mire Trainer build for faster leveling!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge omg you guys are all so helpful and nice, thank you. ;-; I have no idea what I’m doing, basically, I’ve been looking at builds but there’s sooooo many, and I don’t know which ones are more current and all that. I really, truly appreciate it, it’s super nice that you checked it out!! <3 I wasn’t especially good at this game when I played a long time ago, but now I feel left in the dust X’D
@NightmareJudge omg you guys are all so helpful and nice, thank you. ;-; I have no idea what I’m doing, basically, I’ve been looking at builds but there’s sooooo many, and I don’t know which ones are more current and all that. I really, truly appreciate it, it’s super nice that you checked it out!! <3 I wasn’t especially good at this game when I played a long time ago, but now I feel left in the dust X’D