Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sunbeam Guardians - Retired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
One day closer
One day closer
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune
May i please be added to the pinglist as well?
@Aarune
May i please be added to the pinglist as well?
Me Fandragons
@Aarune

I love them… can I be added to the pinglist?
@Aarune

I love them… can I be added to the pinglist?
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
Would love to be on the pinglist!
Would love to be on the pinglist!
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
@LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche

Most certainly! I'll add you right now! Thank you so much for your interest!
@LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche

Most certainly! I'll add you right now! Thank you so much for your interest!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
No carvings available yet; this is an update!
@Dragonaxew @briar @talongamer @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche

Hi all!

I've been looking at the prices of Obelisks on the market, trying to figure out what price point to put these guys at. I didn't want to price them too cheaply, as I did invest a lot into them, and will be giving them personal lore, but I want them to be generally affordable, since I mostly care about users being able to participate in their lore!

Therefore, I think I have settled on 500kt/500g each for a non-XYY.
Since this pair has a slight possibility to throw 4 different XYY's, those will be priced higher. Probably at 600kt/600g.

Eye type may also change the price, but only if it is one of the more rare types (Primal/Multi-gaze/Faceted/etc.)

But, again, my main priorities lie with the lore, so I will accept mixed payments both of currency and items, because I want users to have fun with these guys! I'll make sure to note those items before hatch day.

Additionally, I will gladly hold carvings(hatchlings) for whoever needs more time to make the money. Just let me know an estimate of how long it may be!

I've posted this under the 'Information' header of the first post!
No carvings available yet; this is an update!
@Dragonaxew @briar @talongamer @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche

Hi all!

I've been looking at the prices of Obelisks on the market, trying to figure out what price point to put these guys at. I didn't want to price them too cheaply, as I did invest a lot into them, and will be giving them personal lore, but I want them to be generally affordable, since I mostly care about users being able to participate in their lore!

Therefore, I think I have settled on 500kt/500g each for a non-XYY.
Since this pair has a slight possibility to throw 4 different XYY's, those will be priced higher. Probably at 600kt/600g.

Eye type may also change the price, but only if it is one of the more rare types (Primal/Multi-gaze/Faceted/etc.)

But, again, my main priorities lie with the lore, so I will accept mixed payments both of currency and items, because I want users to have fun with these guys! I'll make sure to note those items before hatch day.

Additionally, I will gladly hold carvings(hatchlings) for whoever needs more time to make the money. Just let me know an estimate of how long it may be!

I've posted this under the 'Information' header of the first post!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
May I please have a ping when they hatch?
thank you
May I please have a ping when they hatch?
thank you
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
I'd also like to be on the pinglist, if that's okay! I love dragons with lore and I look forward to seeing what you have planned ^^
I'd also like to be on the pinglist, if that's okay! I love dragons with lore and I look forward to seeing what you have planned ^^
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
@makani Azuroru

Sure thing! I've added you!

@Azuroru
Absolutely; I'll put you on now! :-) Thank you so much for your interest; I really appreciate it. I'm excited for this, too!
@makani Azuroru

Sure thing! I've added you!

@Azuroru
Absolutely; I'll put you on now! :-) Thank you so much for your interest; I really appreciate it. I'm excited for this, too!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
No carvings yet: just another update!
@Dragonaxew @briar @talongamer @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru

Hi hi! The showcase of the Two's newest carvings is tomorrow!

I will be hatching them around12:00 FR time
Though, keep in mind, they are not truly available until I post them here, as I need time to give them a bit of personalized lore!

Also, I have added information about partial payments to the end of the second post, here

Please give it a look if it is something you are considering!

Alright, all! See you back tomorrow for the showcase!

No carvings yet: just another update!
@Dragonaxew @briar @talongamer @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru

Hi hi! The showcase of the Two's newest carvings is tomorrow!

I will be hatching them around12:00 FR time
Though, keep in mind, they are not truly available until I post them here, as I need time to give them a bit of personalized lore!

Also, I have added information about partial payments to the end of the second post, here

Please give it a look if it is something you are considering!

Alright, all! See you back tomorrow for the showcase!

mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22