Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sunbeam Guardians - Retired
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
i will ask if i want to. hope this isn't annoying to you.
i will ask if i want to. hope this isn't annoying to you.
@talongamer

Not at all! I just wanted to clarify.
@talongamer

Not at all! I just wanted to clarify.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
oh wow i love these- can i please be added to the pinglist ? @aarune
oh wow i love these- can i please be added to the pinglist ? @aarune
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@cosmacy

Aw, thank you so much; I really appreciate that! Of course you may; I've added you!
@cosmacy

Aw, thank you so much; I really appreciate that! Of course you may; I've added you!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
UPDATE! No new carvings are yet available
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @cosmacy

I'll keep this brief since it's just an update!

The Two are working on 2 new carvings!

I currently will not be selling carvings to the four who already have one! If you would like taken off of the ping list, let me know! Not necessary, though; I don't mind keeping you on if you're still interested in this lore project!

The nest should hatch on July 17th! I will be in the middle of the woods on this day, however, so-! We'll see! :-) I'll ping y'all when they arrive!

Thanks!

UPDATE! No new carvings are yet available
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @cosmacy

I'll keep this brief since it's just an update!

The Two are working on 2 new carvings!

I currently will not be selling carvings to the four who already have one! If you would like taken off of the ping list, let me know! Not necessary, though; I don't mind keeping you on if you're still interested in this lore project!

The nest should hatch on July 17th! I will be in the middle of the woods on this day, however, so-! We'll see! :-) I'll ping y'all when they arrive!

Thanks!

mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
I'd love to stay on the pinglist to see the new carvings, but I absolutely understand your decision not to sell to anyone who already has one of the first four! Thank you for giving the update, and I hope your time in the woods is good!
I'd love to stay on the pinglist to see the new carvings, but I absolutely understand your decision not to sell to anyone who already has one of the first four! Thank you for giving the update, and I hope your time in the woods is good!
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
could i be added to the pinglist? :)
could i be added to the pinglist? :)
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Thalassarche

Thank you so much! <3 Both for your interest, and your well wishes! It's lovely so far! Wifi isn't the best, but that's what I expected!

@vineal Yes, you may! I've added you!
@Thalassarche

Thank you so much! <3 Both for your interest, and your well wishes! It's lovely so far! Wifi isn't the best, but that's what I expected!

@vineal Yes, you may! I've added you!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
No more carvings available! Thank you to the two clans who have welcomed in the newest carvings!

TWO carvings are available!

If you want one and are on the pinglist, you can just comment anything to quickly claim a spot!

And then go look at the carvings being offered to make your choice! They all come with unique lore! You can then come back and edit your comment with which one you want.

If the commenter above you has not made their decision yet, please comment your preferred dragon, as well as your second (third, fourth) choice(s)!

"Thank you all for expressing your interest in the Sunbeam Guardians. The Two have spent the last six days carving 2 statues, each unique. Each with their own story, their own being.

For this second showcase, I will be calling out to the clans who have first called out to me...
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @cosmacy @vineal

THIS BATCH OF CARVINGS IS LIMITED TO THE EXISTING PINGLIST

If no one on the pinglist responds in one full day, the carvings will be opened up to those not currently on the pinglist, and put on the Auction House.

If you would like to be put on the pinglist, please let me know!

No more carvings available! Thank you to the two clans who have welcomed in the newest carvings!

TWO carvings are available!

If you want one and are on the pinglist, you can just comment anything to quickly claim a spot!

And then go look at the carvings being offered to make your choice! They all come with unique lore! You can then come back and edit your comment with which one you want.

If the commenter above you has not made their decision yet, please comment your preferred dragon, as well as your second (third, fourth) choice(s)!

"Thank you all for expressing your interest in the Sunbeam Guardians. The Two have spent the last six days carving 2 statues, each unique. Each with their own story, their own being.

For this second showcase, I will be calling out to the clans who have first called out to me...
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @amrita @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @cosmacy @vineal

THIS BATCH OF CARVINGS IS LIMITED TO THE EXISTING PINGLIST

If no one on the pinglist responds in one full day, the carvings will be opened up to those not currently on the pinglist, and put on the Auction House.

If you would like to be put on the pinglist, please let me know!

mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
The new carvings are so cute! <3

I'll have to hold off for now since I would really love a female ; v ;
The new carvings are so cute! <3

I'll have to hold off for now since I would really love a female ; v ;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22