Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calling the obelisk avatar crew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
cheers! tempted to perma her
cheers! tempted to perma her
[quote name="@Stones" date="2021-06-16 12:40:14" ] waiting for mine to grow up, but the males as a pfp look AMAZING. The females look good too i’m so happy em :,))))) [/quote] BABY MODE IS ADORABLE THOUGH... they look like theyre up to absolutely no good. i love them
@Stones wrote on 2021-06-16 12:40:14:
waiting for mine to grow up, but the males as a pfp look AMAZING. The females look good too i’m so happy em :,)))))

BABY MODE IS ADORABLE THOUGH... they look like theyre up to absolutely no good. i love them
@Desired
Tangerine child??? Same hat!! Mine... still needs pinstripe though-
@Desired
Tangerine child??? Same hat!! Mine... still needs pinstripe though-
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
[emoji=obelisk winking size=2]
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
i did it SHES SO CUTWWEW
i did it SHES SO CUTWWEW
Henlo
Henlo
TBD
I like the mischievous look but she looks better as an adult not baby material </3
I like the mischievous look but she looks better as an adult not baby material </3
He’s not even gened yet but I just dropped a bunch of cash for his outfit so I’m showing him off
He’s not even gened yet but I just dropped a bunch of cash for his outfit so I’m showing him off
HX0RiC0.png
:>
:>
aurjay_head_small.pnghello there
dont know how long he will stay as my avatar but i love him [emoji=obelisk love size=1] edit: got my hands on a breed scroll for another dragon so she's my profile picture now [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
dont know how long he will stay as my avatar but i love him

edit: got my hands on a breed scroll for another dragon so she's my profile picture now
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16