Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What's up! It's the new kid in town :D
Hey!! A bunch of my pals have been talking about FR lately and I mean, I'm a sucker for cool dragons, so. Figured I'd give it a go!

Everyone here seems so lovely and I've been havin a blast so far :D

Having said that I am... a little clueless abt everything to say the least, so any tips would be appreciated! Lookin forward to hangin out and learning the ropes on here, and I'd love to make some friends!!

You can call me Adri, or any variation of my user - I'm not fussed - and I use he/him pronouns.
Hey!! A bunch of my pals have been talking about FR lately and I mean, I'm a sucker for cool dragons, so. Figured I'd give it a go!

Everyone here seems so lovely and I've been havin a blast so far :D

Having said that I am... a little clueless abt everything to say the least, so any tips would be appreciated! Lookin forward to hangin out and learning the ropes on here, and I'd love to make some friends!!

You can call me Adri, or any variation of my user - I'm not fussed - and I use he/him pronouns.
Welcome! You’re just in time for the anniversary. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
Welcome! You’re just in time for the anniversary. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm still pretty new here too XD, but I could totally be your friend!
Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm still pretty new here too XD, but I could totally be your friend!
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
ADRI OUR BELOVED!!! /P (for context i am one of the pals skjdf)
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
[quote name="SecondToLast" date="2021-06-10 08:27:55" ] Welcome! You’re just in time for the anniversary. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! [/quote] Oh that's awesome! Thank you! [quote name="powgal15" date="2021-06-10 09:06:52" ] Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm still pretty new here too XD, but I could totally be your friend! [/quote] Aw thanks! And yooo I'd love that!! [quote name="doveandgrenade" date="2021-06-10 10:24:14" ] ADRI OUR BELOVED!!! /P (for context i am one of the pals skjdf) [/quote] YEAAAAA SERIF MY BELOVED!! /P FR IS AWESOME TY FOR HELPIN INTRODUCE ME TO IT
SecondToLast wrote on 2021-06-10 08:27:55:
Oh that's awesome! Thank you!

powgal15 wrote on 2021-06-10 09:06:52:
Aw thanks! And yooo I'd love that!!

doveandgrenade wrote on 2021-06-10 10:24:14:
YEAAAAA SERIF MY BELOVED!! /P
FR IS AWESOME TY FOR HELPIN INTRODUCE ME TO IT
@amphicyon
Welcome! It's nice ur enjoying the game! I'm kinda new too and a lil confused but I'm progressing XD. Nice that ur friends r playing FR too, I don't have frens that play FR so I'm lonely ;w;. Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends!
@amphicyon
Welcome! It's nice ur enjoying the game! I'm kinda new too and a lil confused but I'm progressing XD. Nice that ur friends r playing FR too, I don't have frens that play FR so I'm lonely ;w;. Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends!
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="EpsilonWingS" date="2021-06-10 20:33:58" ] @amphicyon Welcome! It's nice ur enjoying the game! I'm kinda new too and a lil confused but I'm progressing XD. Nice that ur friends r playing FR too, I don't have frens that play FR so I'm lonely ;w;. Anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends! [/quote] Thanks @EpsilonWingS !! And yep, that's how it goes haha. Just goofin around n trying to figure it all out. I hope so too!
EpsilonWingS wrote on 2021-06-10 20:33:58:
@amphicyon

Thanks @EpsilonWingS !! And yep, that's how it goes haha. Just goofin around n trying to figure it all out. I hope so too!
Hi @amphicyon welcome to FR :D Ahhh it must be amazing to play this with your friend group, I hope you have a lot of fun!!

As far as tips go I've found forums and specific flight forums to be of great help, but if you have anything specific to ask you can always message me!
Hi @amphicyon welcome to FR :D Ahhh it must be amazing to play this with your friend group, I hope you have a lot of fun!!

As far as tips go I've found forums and specific flight forums to be of great help, but if you have anything specific to ask you can always message me!
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
@ochresparrow

Thank you sm!! And yeah it's been awesome, I'm loving it so far!!

And ooh that's a good idea I should go poke around in them some more, ty :D
@ochresparrow

Thank you sm!! And yeah it's been awesome, I'm loving it so far!!

And ooh that's a good idea I should go poke around in them some more, ty :D