Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Y’all before we get too hyped-
1 2
Nope. Remember, Velya says these were carved by the Earthshaker himself. Also, Velya knows most of the missing dragons personally, she would've recognized them if these were them. If these are the missing dragons, they've been transmuted into something new.
Nope. Remember, Velya says these were carved by the Earthshaker himself. Also, Velya knows most of the missing dragons personally, she would've recognized them if these were them. If these are the missing dragons, they've been transmuted into something new.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="Argante" date="2021-06-15 04:01:09" ] [s]Naughty dragons get put in the rock garden.[/s] [/quote] This killed me xDDD
Argante wrote on 2021-06-15 04:01:09:
Naughty dragons get put in the rock garden.

This killed me xDDD
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
[quote name="DieselPowered" date="2021-06-15 04:02:38" ] I also saw a spiral in the foreground.... but this raises a whole bunch of NEW questions [/quote] That means you probably saw Fetter. I do believe these are petrified dragons that have been missing but like, you saying you see a spiral just makes it even more likely and now I can't wait until tomorrow to see what petrified them x')
DieselPowered wrote on 2021-06-15 04:02:38:
I also saw a spiral in the foreground.... but this raises a whole bunch of NEW questions
That means you probably saw Fetter.
I do believe these are petrified dragons that have been missing but like, you saying you see a spiral just makes it even more likely and now I can't wait until tomorrow to see what petrified them x')
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
It says "The Earthshaker carved these statues himself!"
Which makes it unlikely that these are petrified preexisting modern dragons, as the Earthshaker wouldn't carve tundra statues randomly
It says "The Earthshaker carved these statues himself!"
Which makes it unlikely that these are petrified preexisting modern dragons, as the Earthshaker wouldn't carve tundra statues randomly
[quote name="Argante" date="2021-06-15 04:01:09" ] They look like tundras & snappers to me! But I wonder what petrified them? Was it the Earthshaker? Naughty dragons get put in the rock garden. [/quote] This is a terrifying bedtime story of ever i heard one
Argante wrote on 2021-06-15 04:01:09:
They look like tundras & snappers to me! But I wonder what petrified them? Was it the Earthshaker? Naughty dragons get put in the rock garden.

This is a terrifying bedtime story of ever i heard one
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Yeah I'm having a hard time seeing anything other than petrified tundras, but they're also really tiny and meant to be/look like stone. Could still be leading to a new breed--either something that can petrify or something that, at a greater size wouldn't look so much like tundras, depending on whether these things are alive. But it could also be something entirely different.

All we can do now is wait
Yeah I'm having a hard time seeing anything other than petrified tundras, but they're also really tiny and meant to be/look like stone. Could still be leading to a new breed--either something that can petrify or something that, at a greater size wouldn't look so much like tundras, depending on whether these things are alive. But it could also be something entirely different.

All we can do now is wait
1 2