Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 223 224
Where’s Tidelord gone then?
candle-smol.png
Think I'll wait for everything to cool off, I've not opened any of the chests so far.
Think I'll wait for everything to cool off, I've not opened any of the chests so far.
ujsLf0j.gif
WHAT THE DON'T BLINK EVERYONE
WHAT THE DON'T BLINK EVERYONE
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
We'll can't wait to see more. Probably gotta wait till Wednesday. It's so close yet so far....
We'll can't wait to see more. Probably gotta wait till Wednesday. It's so close yet so far....
iRPEx.gifHidRy.gif58xAT.gifYprVB.gifRuTPw.gif
A Silly Egg To Click
[quote name="CorvidCryptid" date="2021-06-15 03:57:04" ] Where’s Tidelord gone then? [/quote] @CorvidCryptid Looking for the Ancient Water Dragons.... maybe????
CorvidCryptid wrote on 2021-06-15 03:57:04:
@CorvidCryptid Looking for the Ancient Water Dragons.... maybe????
ujsLf0j.gif
So I'm still curious as to what lies trough the door arch in the shrine room...
So I'm still curious as to what lies trough the door arch in the shrine room...
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Hmm...stuatues that aren't statues. I'm gonna take a guess and say its some sorta gargoyle-esque ancient breed!

But I'm also gonna suggest that no one blinks, as a precaution...
Hmm...stuatues that aren't statues. I'm gonna take a guess and say its some sorta gargoyle-esque ancient breed!

I'm looking at that scheduled maintenance like [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
I'm looking at that scheduled maintenance like
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
I have two ideas: One, they're the lost dragons of previous expeditions, or two, like IrreverentLife is guessing, these statues are the new ancient breed- could explain why maintenence is tomorrow! Either way, I hope we figure out what it is after Wednesday since I'm guessing the event is over-
I have two ideas: One, they're the lost dragons of previous expeditions, or two, like IrreverentLife is guessing, these statues are the new ancient breed- could explain why maintenence is tomorrow! Either way, I hope we figure out what it is after Wednesday since I'm guessing the event is over-
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
[quote name="IrreverentLife" date="2021-06-15 03:59:14" ] Hmm...stuatues that aren't statues. I'm gonna take a guess and say its some sorta gargoyle-esque ancient breed! But I'm also gonna suggest that no one blinks, as a precaution... [/quote] Someone get the doctor who dragons. We need us some gallifrains!
IrreverentLife wrote on 2021-06-15 03:59:14:

Someone get the doctor who dragons. We need us some gallifrains!
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 223 224