Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Last Day! XXX Sapphire Veil!
1 2
[center][b]Entries:[/b] 13 [b]End Date: 6/22/2021[/b] Hi! I'm hosting a free giveaway for this dragon! :D He's an XXX Sapphire Starmap/Constellation/Capsule Veilspun, with [i]common Nature eyes[/i]! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69709609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697097/69709609_350.png[/img][/url] [u]Please make sure to read the rules and how to enter sections![/u][/center]
Entries: 13
End Date: 6/22/2021

Hi! I'm hosting a free giveaway for this dragon! :D He's an XXX Sapphire Starmap/Constellation/Capsule Veilspun, with common Nature eyes!
69709609_350.png

Please make sure to read the rules and how to enter sections!
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Rules
  1. Please do not enter this giveaway with the intention of immediately reselling or exalting this dragon. It's alright if you enter to win this for a friend, though. If I see or hear of this, you'll be blacklisted from future giveaways.
  2. Please be patient with each other and me.
  3. Be respectful--do not harass the winner, and do not harass me.
  4. If you win, you must accept the dragon within 48 hours--or you need to ask me to hold them within that time frame. I'll hold the prize for up to a week, but they might be hibden'd in the process.
  5. If the prize isn't accepted--or if I don't hear from the winner--within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
Rules
  1. Please do not enter this giveaway with the intention of immediately reselling or exalting this dragon. It's alright if you enter to win this for a friend, though. If I see or hear of this, you'll be blacklisted from future giveaways.
  2. Please be patient with each other and me.
  3. Be respectful--do not harass the winner, and do not harass me.
  4. If you win, you must accept the dragon within 48 hours--or you need to ask me to hold them within that time frame. I'll hold the prize for up to a week, but they might be hibden'd in the process.
  5. If the prize isn't accepted--or if I don't hear from the winner--within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Information/How To Enter
  • This giveaway will end on 06/22/2021! The winner will be announced publicly on this forum sometime during that day, and a crossroad will be set up shortly after.
  • Everyone who comments/asks to be entered will be put into a google doc.
  • He doesn't come with the attached familiar--sorry!
Ways To Enter
Please note, you can only enter once; I just list these so that people know they have options.
  1. The main way you can enter is by commenting on this thread, stating that you'd like to enter!
  2. Alternatively, you can direct message me, saying you'd like to enter the giveaway for this dragon!
  3. You may only enter once.
Information/How To Enter
  • This giveaway will end on 06/22/2021! The winner will be announced publicly on this forum sometime during that day, and a crossroad will be set up shortly after.
  • Everyone who comments/asks to be entered will be put into a google doc.
  • He doesn't come with the attached familiar--sorry!
Ways To Enter
Please note, you can only enter once; I just list these so that people know they have options.
  1. The main way you can enter is by commenting on this thread, stating that you'd like to enter!
  2. Alternatively, you can direct message me, saying you'd like to enter the giveaway for this dragon!
  3. You may only enter once.

Call me Ainsley!
[center][b][u]Pinglists[/u][/b] Currently, I have three pinglists for these sorta things! [LIST] [*][b]Future Raffle Pinglist:[/b] Ask for this if you want to get pinged whenever I host another paid raffle! [*][b]Future Giveaway Pinglist:[/b] Ask for this if you want to get pinged whenever I host free giveaways! [*][b]Winning Announcement Pinglist:[/b] Ask for this if you want to get pinged for the winning announcement--even if you don't win! This pinglist will be reset with each raffle. [/LIST][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Future Giveaway Pinglist[/u][/b][/center] [quote].amrita[/quote] ----- [center][b][u]Winning Announcement Pinglist[/u][/b][/center] [quote].gryphon982 [/quote] ----- [center]Note: Raffle pinglists won't be listed on Giveaways, but you can still ask to be put on the raffle pinglist![/center]
Pinglists
Currently, I have three pinglists for these sorta things!
  • Future Raffle Pinglist: Ask for this if you want to get pinged whenever I host another paid raffle!
  • Future Giveaway Pinglist: Ask for this if you want to get pinged whenever I host free giveaways!
  • Winning Announcement Pinglist: Ask for this if you want to get pinged for the winning announcement--even if you don't win! This pinglist will be reset with each raffle.

Future Giveaway Pinglist
Quote:
.amrita

Winning Announcement Pinglist
Quote:
.gryphon982

Note: Raffle pinglists won't be listed on Giveaways, but you can still ask to be put on the raffle pinglist!

Call me Ainsley!
I'd like to enter! He's beautiful.
I'd like to enter! He's beautiful.
•°Aru°•
I would love to enter! :)
I would love to enter! :)
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|