Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ahhhhhhh FR please
This is just me checking the DD event every 10 mins and seeing the progress is creeping :,) I was reaaally hoping we'd complete it tonight! Especially because I have an 11 hour workday tomorrow and I'll completely miss the end of the event, and that's making me super sad. I missed the beginning, I don't want to miss out on the big reward too!
This is just me checking the DD event every 10 mins and seeing the progress is creeping :,) I was reaaally hoping we'd complete it tonight! Especially because I have an 11 hour workday tomorrow and I'll completely miss the end of the event, and that's making me super sad. I missed the beginning, I don't want to miss out on the big reward too!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2021-06-14 17:02:11" ] because I have an 11 hour workday tomorrow and I'll completely miss the end of the event, and that's making me super sad. [/quote] You won't miss the end of the event.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2021-06-14 17:02:11:
because I have an 11 hour workday tomorrow and I'll completely miss the end of the event, and that's making me super sad.

You won't miss the end of the event.
I’ve been checking it since I woke up this morning and it’s only moved ~15% since
I’ve been checking it since I woke up this morning and it’s only moved ~15% since
QPhiJOS.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 12:59:20" ] [quote name="panzerhaus" date="2021-06-14 12:44:43" ] Hmm...I like that they've been building up suspense but assuming we finish today I don't really like the idea of having to wait an extra day with nothing to do :/ Maybe there is in fact a secret 6th stage? [/quote] Whenever Tunnel 5 bars fill up completely—later today or early tomorrow—expect there to be a longer rest period than the others. This is to ensure everyone who wants it gets a chance for event participation credit and rewards. [/quote] for anyone that missed this post :3
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 12:59:20:
panzerhaus wrote on 2021-06-14 12:44:43:
Hmm...I like that they've been building up suspense but assuming we finish today I don't really like the idea of having to wait an extra day with nothing to do :/ Maybe there is in fact a secret 6th stage?

Whenever Tunnel 5 bars fill up completely—later today or early tomorrow—expect there to be a longer rest period than the others. This is to ensure everyone who wants it gets a chance for event participation credit and rewards.

for anyone that missed this post :3
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-14 17:03:15" ] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2021-06-14 17:02:11" ] because I have an 11 hour workday tomorrow and I'll completely miss the end of the event, and that's making me super sad. [/quote] You won't miss the end of the event. [/quote] I just saw that you said there would be a longer rest period! hopefully that will give me time to see the end goal :) I'm so excited, this has been so much fun!!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-14 17:03:15:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2021-06-14 17:02:11:
because I have an 11 hour workday tomorrow and I'll completely miss the end of the event, and that's making me super sad.

You won't miss the end of the event.
I just saw that you said there would be a longer rest period! hopefully that will give me time to see the end goal :) I'm so excited, this has been so much fun!!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png