Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 179 180
@KyuuBird
Okay. I understand completely. None of those things are issues for me at all.

Would something romantic of Loretta and Susie together be possible? It can be a bust, half-body, or fullbody (whichever you're most comfortable with drawing). As for the bg, I'm okay with a color/pattern background that matches the mood (pink with a red heart pattern, etc.).

And can I also order a bust of Monica with a dark/edgy expression if that's okay? With a color background to match her mood (I'm okay with being surprised).

If these things are okay, is it also possible to see WIPs when you have them? (There would be absolutely no rush of course.)
@KyuuBird
Okay. I understand completely. None of those things are issues for me at all.

Would something romantic of Loretta and Susie together be possible? It can be a bust, half-body, or fullbody (whichever you're most comfortable with drawing). As for the bg, I'm okay with a color/pattern background that matches the mood (pink with a red heart pattern, etc.).

And can I also order a bust of Monica with a dark/edgy expression if that's okay? With a color background to match her mood (I'm okay with being surprised).

If these things are okay, is it also possible to see WIPs when you have them? (There would be absolutely no rush of course.)
@ScrapDragon
I'd be more comfortable with making the bust of Monica (cute snake!) than a couples bust of Loretta-Susie if that's alright with you? Considering all the other orders i have atm as well qvq;
(I also don't really like taking more than one order at a time from someone tbh, I'll be adding it to the rules cause it completely slipped my mind-)

For the bust of her being all broody/edgy, I'd be happy with the 700kt you offered earlier, cause my busts range around that price if they're not too complicated (from past orders I've made/past prices I've been given)

I'd also be completely chill with sending you a progress sketch once I get to your order! Not a problem whatsoever c: i usually send a sketch or the lineart for revision if someone wants it anyway!
@ScrapDragon
I'd be more comfortable with making the bust of Monica (cute snake!) than a couples bust of Loretta-Susie if that's alright with you? Considering all the other orders i have atm as well qvq;
(I also don't really like taking more than one order at a time from someone tbh, I'll be adding it to the rules cause it completely slipped my mind-)

For the bust of her being all broody/edgy, I'd be happy with the 700kt you offered earlier, cause my busts range around that price if they're not too complicated (from past orders I've made/past prices I've been given)

I'd also be completely chill with sending you a progress sketch once I get to your order! Not a problem whatsoever c: i usually send a sketch or the lineart for revision if someone wants it anyway!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[b]Name[/b]: Niragi [b]Dragon/OC ref[/b]: [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25584588][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/255846/25584588.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of Art[/b]: fullbody chibi [b]Anything additional I should know?[/b]: She has a tad bit of lore in her bio you could use as inspiration but otherwise she’s a rather elegant and reserved lady, calm or scowling facial expressions fit her better than a smile ~ [b]Payment[/b]: 20€ but please let me know if that’s too low! [b]Would you like to be added to my pinglist?[/b]: Yes, please ^^
Name: Niragi
Dragon/OC ref:
25584588.png
Type of Art: fullbody chibi
Anything additional I should know?: She has a tad bit of lore in her bio you could use as inspiration but otherwise she’s a rather elegant and reserved lady, calm or scowling facial expressions fit her better than a smile ~
Payment: 20€ but please let me know if that’s too low!
Would you like to be added to my pinglist?: Yes, please ^^
@/KyuuBird AAAAAH HE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!
The colours are absolutely stunning and he's got so much character! The way you draw expressions is seriously 10/10. Thank you so much, he looks wonderful TwT

Is it okay to send payment through PM or do you prefer CR?
@/KyuuBird AAAAAH HE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!
The colours are absolutely stunning and he's got so much character! The way you draw expressions is seriously 10/10. Thank you so much, he looks wonderful TwT

Is it okay to send payment through PM or do you prefer CR?
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Niragi
20€ is around what i charge for a simple Bust (colored/shaded), so i think 20€+ would be alright for a chibi fullbody unless you decide upon a different payment method! She's not too complicated, but i wanted to ask if the sword is obligatory? I'm not good at adding them haha
I'll add you to the priority list once we settle everything <3 pm me if you'd like!
Also added you to the pinglist ^^

@findingpears
Any way is fine by me, I'm just glad you like it <3
@Niragi
20€ is around what i charge for a simple Bust (colored/shaded), so i think 20€+ would be alright for a chibi fullbody unless you decide upon a different payment method! She's not too complicated, but i wanted to ask if the sword is obligatory? I'm not good at adding them haha
I'll add you to the priority list once we settle everything <3 pm me if you'd like!
Also added you to the pinglist ^^

@findingpears
Any way is fine by me, I'm just glad you like it <3
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Okay. Sounds good. I'll send the 700k treasure over the crossroads in advance in case you happen to finish the art while I'm offline for several hours (at work, sleeping, etc.).
@KyuuBird Okay. Sounds good. I'll send the 700k treasure over the crossroads in advance in case you happen to finish the art while I'm offline for several hours (at work, sleeping, etc.).
@ScrapDragon
Please read my front page, payment comes once I'm done because I can take many days up to weeks to finish a piece. You're far down the waiting line + i take priority to EUR orders (which i have 2 of right now, and an art trade!), So I'm sorry for that in advance! You're gonna have to wait a while for me to get to ya
@ScrapDragon
Please read my front page, payment comes once I'm done because I can take many days up to weeks to finish a piece. You're far down the waiting line + i take priority to EUR orders (which i have 2 of right now, and an art trade!), So I'm sorry for that in advance! You're gonna have to wait a while for me to get to ya
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
It's okay, I don't mind waiting a few weeks. I just wanted to ensure you get the payment ASAP when it is finished since my work schedule can be pretty unpredictable, so I sent it early as a precaution.
@KyuuBird
It's okay, I don't mind waiting a few weeks. I just wanted to ensure you get the payment ASAP when it is finished since my work schedule can be pretty unpredictable, so I sent it early as a precaution.
@KyuuBird
Ahhh yes >>>.<<< I did miss the ping I'm so sorry (has been quite the hectic week on my side due to university stuff), so thank you for letting me know <3

But can I just say :O! Oh my hecking heck! She's gorgeous >>.<< and so adorable ahhhhhh I love her >>>.<<< thank you so much <3 she's so beautiful I can't! I just want to pet her ^^! You did a really amazing job with incorporating her skin, it really fits her (and I love the little compromise you did with the confusing pearl part). Also, I see you added in the tail apparel that you didn't need to, but it really does look great on her <3 thank you so much again for the wonderful drawing of my child. I love her ^^ and I love your art! (Also her eye is so cute!) I'll send over the payment in a second! ^^

(Also on your announcement on the bottom of the page :O your art is not chicken scratch! But I'm really glad that you have a bit of a break now and can draw a bit more freely.)

Oh and nothing to edit ^^ she's perfect!
@KyuuBird
Ahhh yes >>>.<<< I did miss the ping I'm so sorry (has been quite the hectic week on my side due to university stuff), so thank you for letting me know <3

But can I just say :O! Oh my hecking heck! She's gorgeous >>.<< and so adorable ahhhhhh I love her >>>.<<< thank you so much <3 she's so beautiful I can't! I just want to pet her ^^! You did a really amazing job with incorporating her skin, it really fits her (and I love the little compromise you did with the confusing pearl part). Also, I see you added in the tail apparel that you didn't need to, but it really does look great on her <3 thank you so much again for the wonderful drawing of my child. I love her ^^ and I love your art! (Also her eye is so cute!) I'll send over the payment in a second! ^^

(Also on your announcement on the bottom of the page :O your art is not chicken scratch! But I'm really glad that you have a bit of a break now and can draw a bit more freely.)

Oh and nothing to edit ^^ she's perfect!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@kyuubirds sorry for the delayed response! I got really busy these last few days~

But don't worry about your prices, I completely understand and just wasn;t sure what would be considered a decent payment~ Could you possibly do a mix of 200g and maybe 250k? It doesn't have to be a fullbody, just whatever you're willing to do for that price~
@kyuubirds sorry for the delayed response! I got really busy these last few days~

But don't worry about your prices, I completely understand and just wasn;t sure what would be considered a decent payment~ Could you possibly do a mix of 200g and maybe 250k? It doesn't have to be a fullbody, just whatever you're willing to do for that price~
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 179 180