Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there meaning in the gift order?
1 2
Considering that this is looking more and more like a new modern, and these chests are only supporting that imo.

Food for the dragon -> battle stones to put on the dragon -> clothes for the dragon

I have no idea why they would give out eggs at the second to last step. (not that I don't want an egg) My guess is that it is either scene or familiar. And since that they have themed the other chests as helping with the dig my guess is on a familiar to help with the dig. Hopefully a new familiar, because if not, I probably already have whatever they are going to give me...

But back to how I think this is all going to play out...
Food for the dragon -> battle stones to put on the dragon -> Clothes for the dragon -> familiar to bond with the dragon -> the egg that actually contains the dragon.
Considering that this is looking more and more like a new modern, and these chests are only supporting that imo.

Food for the dragon -> battle stones to put on the dragon -> clothes for the dragon

I have no idea why they would give out eggs at the second to last step. (not that I don't want an egg) My guess is that it is either scene or familiar. And since that they have themed the other chests as helping with the dig my guess is on a familiar to help with the dig. Hopefully a new familiar, because if not, I probably already have whatever they are going to give me...

But back to how I think this is all going to play out...
Food for the dragon -> battle stones to put on the dragon -> Clothes for the dragon -> familiar to bond with the dragon -> the egg that actually contains the dragon.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I like @Gryphire’s theory. But we have 2 more stages before the end, so there needs to be one more thing in there.

At this point I would welcome shovel apparel. ;-)
I like @Gryphire’s theory. But we have 2 more stages before the end, so there needs to be one more thing in there.

At this point I would welcome shovel apparel. ;-)
I wouldn't mind a familiar if it comes along with other things within the chest. I mean, where's the Capricorn fam we were told was coming after Greenskeeper?
I wouldn't mind a familiar if it comes along with other things within the chest. I mean, where's the Capricorn fam we were told was coming after Greenskeeper?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Why would it be a modern breed and not an ancient breed? I mean we are uncovering ancient artifacts + y'know all the work that goes into painstakingly drawing each piece of apparel on a dragon.
Why would it be a modern breed and not an ancient breed? I mean we are uncovering ancient artifacts + y'know all the work that goes into painstakingly drawing each piece of apparel on a dragon.
P2NVL6W.jpg
[quote name="Composure" date="2021-06-11 20:15:34" ] Why would it be a modern breed and not an ancient breed? I mean we are uncovering ancient artifacts + y'know all the work that goes into painstakingly drawing each piece of apparel on a dragon. [/quote] I conjectured a few days ago that it might be an Earth ancient, but I can't find the post now. It looks like the thread was nuked. Anyway, that's still what I'm going with.
Composure wrote on 2021-06-11 20:15:34:

I conjectured a few days ago that it might be an Earth ancient, but I can't find the post now. It looks like the thread was nuked. Anyway, that's still what I'm going with.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
next is the fourth section, the big prize wont be until the fifth, so idk why people are worried about it being a familiar instead of a new breed. if its a new breed it wont be until the fifth one ends anyways :,)

i do think itll be familiars. makes sense to me.
next is the fourth section, the big prize wont be until the fifth, so idk why people are worried about it being a familiar instead of a new breed. if its a new breed it wont be until the fifth one ends anyways :,)

i do think itll be familiars. makes sense to me.
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
I would love a familiar or genes next because my anniversary hatch which will be made into the new breed if it gets released could do with a familiar and genes.
I would love a familiar or genes next because my anniversary hatch which will be made into the new breed if it gets released could do with a familiar and genes.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
1 2