Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Not for a dragon??
1 2 3
new deity pogO ???
new deity pogO ???
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

New ancient: hyooman
New ancient: hyooman
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Not Beastclans. Second Age is pre-Beastclans. Second Age is the original hominids that Beastclans developed from in a magic-mutation landscape... so seriously probably not draconids either. We're talking about these guys: [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_2:_The_Second_Age][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/8/82/Image_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130614175757[/img][/url] Sornieth is a fantasy world. What if they were [img]https://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Elves-Legolas-Arwen-Galadriel-Elrdon-Thandruil.jpg[/img]
Not Beastclans.

Second Age is pre-Beastclans. Second Age is the original hominids that Beastclans developed from in a magic-mutation landscape... so seriously probably not draconids either.

We're talking about these guys:

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/8/82/Image_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130614175757[/img]

Sornieth is a fantasy world. What if they were

Elves-Legolas-Arwen-Galadriel-Elrdon-Thandruil.jpg
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
Wild theory time: Maybe the hoomans worshiped this crystal, created some sort of dragon with crystal magic and maybe some of earthshakers, died, and then the result dragons lived in the ruins + underground cave. Tidelord got trapped here, and water magic got added to the business. So now there are random crystal magic, earth, and water hybrid ancients.
Wild theory time: Maybe the hoomans worshiped this crystal, created some sort of dragon with crystal magic and maybe some of earthshakers, died, and then the result dragons lived in the ruins + underground cave. Tidelord got trapped here, and water magic got added to the business. So now there are random crystal magic, earth, and water hybrid ancients.
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
[quote name="Caoineadh" date="2021-06-11 12:36:51" ]During a particularly horrifying event known as the [i]Firebreather Uprising[/i], hundreds of civilian cottages were set ablaze in a single night.[/b][/quote] All I can think of right now is that apocalypse scene in T2 with Sarah Connor staring through the chain link fence... (If y'all don't know it, I don't recommend googling it; it's a terrifying movie representation of a nuclear blast. It just feels like the vibe of this green crystal that causes discomfort in proximity and all this shadiness about the findings in Chamber four and this quote could tie together like that. I could be totally wrong though.)
Caoineadh wrote on 2021-06-11 12:36:51:
During a particularly horrifying event known as the Firebreather Uprising, hundreds of civilian cottages were set ablaze in a single night.[/b]

All I can think of right now is that apocalypse scene in T2 with Sarah Connor staring through the chain link fence...

(If y'all don't know it, I don't recommend googling it; it's a terrifying movie representation of a nuclear blast. It just feels like the vibe of this green crystal that causes discomfort in proximity and all this shadiness about the findings in Chamber four and this quote could tie together like that. I could be totally wrong though.)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Metalluralias, a quick edit to your post was made to take the title out of an all-caps state under Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
@Metalluralias, a quick edit to your post was made to take the title out of an all-caps state under Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
1 2 3