Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Velya text/phase image record?
I tried searching but I can't find any such thing: Is anyone keeping a record of Velya's click-text for each partial phase, and maybe screenshots of each partial phase image?

I caught Phase 1 Active, and Phase 1 Cooldown, and Phase 2 Active...but I missed Phase 2 Cooldown, and now I'm looking at Phase 3 Active.

Apparently I missed something HUGE in Phase 2 Cooldown! Discovery of artificial structured buried where they are digging? What did Velya say about all that? I missed it, and I want to know!

And if anyone IS keeping a record, it absolutely should be added to the Flight Rising Wiki! It doesn't even have the Dustcarve event on it yet!
I tried searching but I can't find any such thing: Is anyone keeping a record of Velya's click-text for each partial phase, and maybe screenshots of each partial phase image?

I caught Phase 1 Active, and Phase 1 Cooldown, and Phase 2 Active...but I missed Phase 2 Cooldown, and now I'm looking at Phase 3 Active.

Apparently I missed something HUGE in Phase 2 Cooldown! Discovery of artificial structured buried where they are digging? What did Velya say about all that? I missed it, and I want to know!

And if anyone IS keeping a record, it absolutely should be added to the Flight Rising Wiki! It doesn't even have the Dustcarve event on it yet!
nudX0O8.png
@GlitchTMG it is on the Wiki, right here. looks like it has all the text info. c:
@GlitchTMG it is on the Wiki, right here. looks like it has all the text info. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Phase 2 cooldown is still there if you click on the second green check mark tab below the digging box.
Phase 2 cooldown is still there if you click on the second green check mark tab below the digging box.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
That's weird, I didn't find that when I went searching? And...I also JUST realized that you can actually go back to the previous phases right in the event window. Welp! Nevermind! Got all I need!
That's weird, I didn't find that when I went searching? And...I also JUST realized that you can actually go back to the previous phases right in the event window. Welp! Nevermind! Got all I need!
nudX0O8.png