Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [INTEREST CHECK] - Animal Day '21 Raffle
1 2
Bump
Bump
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
This sounds really cool! I'd love to take part in it when it eventually happened. I might also be able to donate towards prizes.

Sorry I don't really have much time to engage with the content of the thread any more than that at the moment - things are really hectic for me IRL and it's all I can think about.

But yeah briefest of brief replies - YES! Let's do it!
This sounds really cool! I'd love to take part in it when it eventually happened. I might also be able to donate towards prizes.

Sorry I don't really have much time to engage with the content of the thread any more than that at the moment - things are really hectic for me IRL and it's all I can think about.

But yeah briefest of brief replies - YES! Let's do it!
rkC7fxE.png
I’d absolutely join this! It’s super creative ‘n neat <3
I’d absolutely join this! It’s super creative ‘n neat <3
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
This sounds really really cool and the prizes are amazing! I assume the dragons sent in to participate are fodder or will they be distributed as prizes?
This sounds really really cool and the prizes are amazing! I assume the dragons sent in to participate are fodder or will they be distributed as prizes?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@Megafauna No, you won't have to actually send any dragons. Just link them to show me dragons with the appropriate colors/genes! The only thing that will be sent to me to participate are the treasure/gem fees per dragon entry! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=3]
@Megafauna

No, you won't have to actually send any dragons. Just link them to show me dragons with the appropriate colors/genes! The only thing that will be sent to me to participate are the treasure/gem fees per dragon entry!
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
1 2