Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 223 224
Happy anniversary! [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Happy anniversary!
Aww I’m gutted that I missed out on the first milestone (curse you employment responsibilities!) but this looks like a really neat event. I def hope we see more like it~
Aww I’m gutted that I missed out on the first milestone (curse you employment responsibilities!) but this looks like a really neat event. I def hope we see more like it~
I didn't understand what's going on with this event ahhahah oh God so sad :c
I didn't understand what's going on with this event ahhahah oh God so sad :c
This event is fun!
This event is fun!
maybe we'll find the Tidelord down there somewhere? 'tis a mystery
happy anniversary!
maybe we'll find the Tidelord down there somewhere? 'tis a mystery
happy anniversary!
Is anyone else panicked that well run out of time and not get to complete this??
Is anyone else panicked that well run out of time and not get to complete this??
TBD
oop, Missed the first milestone. XD

this event seems fun tho
oop, Missed the first milestone. XD

this event seems fun tho
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
happy anniversary! Dig dig dig!
happy anniversary! Dig dig dig!
ae4WGs8.png
[quote name="norbmeister" date="2021-06-10 01:43:32" ] Aww I’m gutted that I missed out on the first milestone (curse you employment responsibilities!) but this looks like a really neat event. I def hope we see more like it~ [/quote] I missed the first one too! Picked a bad time to return by one day! Hopefully I'm able to come online all the rest :D Great update, devs. Happy birthday FR <3
norbmeister wrote on 2021-06-10 01:43:32:

I missed the first one too! Picked a bad time to return by one day!
Hopefully I'm able to come online all the rest :D

Great update, devs. Happy birthday FR <3
mNH9cjt.png
I love this event so far, but I am not a fan of being able to see the rewards for a milestone early because it's in the Game Database. Please hide it ;-; [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love this event so far, but I am not a fan of being able to see the rewards for a milestone early because it's in the Game Database. Please hide it ;-;
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 223 224