Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 224
It would be awesome if participation and completion was saved and apperared as honorary achievements.

*in the future, when achievements have been rewritten.
It would be awesome if participation and completion was saved and apperared as honorary achievements.

*in the future, when achievements have been rewritten.
- Sagittariuss -
w8o0xW1.png
:D
:D
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
[quote name="Ironbeast" date="2021-06-09 21:32:49" ] [quote name="AnonymousCoati" date="2021-06-09 21:14:25" ] [quote name="WStarwishW" date="2021-06-09 17:11:47" ] [quote name="skinklegs" date="2021-06-09 14:50:18" ] bars seem like they're filling up a lot slower today. i hope each milestone doesn't need a ton more materials than the last lol i want to see what's at the bottom. [/quote] I've been wondering if stage 1 was just a test run to figure out how fast users can move foward :/ Now there's also the current disparity of progress. Why do some bars fill so much slower than others? Rarity? Different items associated with different tasks...? [/quote] My idea as to why the bar for blast powder is filling up the slowest of them all is that it says in Velya's speech bubble that they're going to need a lot of blast powder for this stage, so the amount of blast powder you need to complete the stage is more than the quantities of other items. Ergo, the bar fills up slower. (I think I just actually used ergo correctly and I'm so proud of myself lol) [/quote] That makes sense, considering the other stages will probably get harder to do as things progress. If it doesn't I'll be surprised that's for sure. [/quote] That explains the powder, but not the rope. It's still behind the lantern fuel despite both seemingly having a seemingly identical increase.
Ironbeast wrote on 2021-06-09 21:32:49:
AnonymousCoati wrote on 2021-06-09 21:14:25:
WStarwishW wrote on 2021-06-09 17:11:47:
skinklegs wrote on 2021-06-09 14:50:18:
bars seem like they're filling up a lot slower today. i hope each milestone doesn't need a ton more materials than the last lol i want to see what's at the bottom.
I've been wondering if stage 1 was just a test run to figure out how fast users can move foward :/

Now there's also the current disparity of progress. Why do some bars fill so much slower than others? Rarity? Different items associated with different tasks...?
My idea as to why the bar for blast powder is filling up the slowest of them all is that it says in Velya's speech bubble that they're going to need a lot of blast powder for this stage, so the amount of blast powder you need to complete the stage is more than the quantities of other items. Ergo, the bar fills up slower. (I think I just actually used ergo correctly and I'm so proud of myself lol)

That makes sense, considering the other stages will probably get harder to do as things progress. If it doesn't I'll be surprised that's for sure.
That explains the powder, but not the rope. It's still behind the lantern fuel despite both seemingly having a seemingly identical increase.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
D I G
D I G
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
[quote name="WStarwishW" date="2021-06-10 07:59:08" ] [quote name="Ironbeast" date="2021-06-09 21:32:49" ] [quote name="AnonymousCoati" date="2021-06-09 21:14:25" ] [quote name="WStarwishW" date="2021-06-09 17:11:47" ] [quote name="skinklegs" date="2021-06-09 14:50:18" ] bars seem like they're filling up a lot slower today. i hope each milestone doesn't need a ton more materials than the last lol i want to see what's at the bottom. [/quote] I've been wondering if stage 1 was just a test run to figure out how fast users can move foward :/ Now there's also the current disparity of progress. Why do some bars fill so much slower than others? Rarity? Different items associated with different tasks...? [/quote] My idea as to why the bar for blast powder is filling up the slowest of them all is that it says in Velya's speech bubble that they're going to need a lot of blast powder for this stage, so the amount of blast powder you need to complete the stage is more than the quantities of other items. Ergo, the bar fills up slower. (I think I just actually used ergo correctly and I'm so proud of myself lol) [/quote] That makes sense, considering the other stages will probably get harder to do as things progress. If it doesn't I'll be surprised that's for sure. [/quote] That explains the powder, but not the rope. It's still behind the lantern fuel despite both seemingly having a seemingly identical increase. [/quote] maybe they need more rope because the tunnel is a vertical drop in the art? i dunno
WStarwishW wrote on 2021-06-10 07:59:08:
Ironbeast wrote on 2021-06-09 21:32:49:
AnonymousCoati wrote on 2021-06-09 21:14:25:
WStarwishW wrote on 2021-06-09 17:11:47:
skinklegs wrote on 2021-06-09 14:50:18:
bars seem like they're filling up a lot slower today. i hope each milestone doesn't need a ton more materials than the last lol i want to see what's at the bottom.
I've been wondering if stage 1 was just a test run to figure out how fast users can move foward :/

Now there's also the current disparity of progress. Why do some bars fill so much slower than others? Rarity? Different items associated with different tasks...?
My idea as to why the bar for blast powder is filling up the slowest of them all is that it says in Velya's speech bubble that they're going to need a lot of blast powder for this stage, so the amount of blast powder you need to complete the stage is more than the quantities of other items. Ergo, the bar fills up slower. (I think I just actually used ergo correctly and I'm so proud of myself lol)

That makes sense, considering the other stages will probably get harder to do as things progress. If it doesn't I'll be surprised that's for sure.
That explains the powder, but not the rope. It's still behind the lantern fuel despite both seemingly having a seemingly identical increase.

maybe they need more rope because the tunnel is a vertical drop in the art? i dunno
[quote name="@DemonKid" date="2021-06-10 02:44:20" ] Is anyone else panicked that well run out of time and not get to complete this?? [/quote] The staff said there is no time limit
@DemonKid wrote on 2021-06-10 02:44:20:
Is anyone else panicked that well run out of time and not get to complete this??

The staff said there is no time limit
Eugh this is so painful to watch. We're so close!
Eugh this is so painful to watch. We're so close!
saTxNdL.png
[quote name="PachaMama" date="2021-06-10 02:15:48" ] maybe we'll find the Tidelord down there somewhere? 'tis a mystery happy anniversary! [/quote] maybe, lol. That would certainly be interesting, and there is a reference to him in Velya's speech bubble during the first stage. Probably not but you never know.
PachaMama wrote on 2021-06-10 02:15:48:
maybe we'll find the Tidelord down there somewhere? 'tis a mystery
happy anniversary!
maybe, lol. That would certainly be interesting, and there is a reference to him in Velya's speech bubble during the first stage. Probably not but you never know.
saTxNdL.png
Me standing in front of my familiars: I NEED ALL 655 OF YOU TO GO SEARCH FOR BLASTING POWDER AND REINFORCED ROPE
Me standing in front of my familiars: I NEED ALL 655 OF YOU TO GO SEARCH FOR BLASTING POWDER AND REINFORCED ROPE
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Happy Anniversary!
For those who are sad over missing the first milestone: do not worry, it was just food. I mean, food is great and always welcome, but it was no limited or special item. You haven’t really missed out on anything grand yet, so let’s all continue grinding supplies for the dig! We can do this!
Happy Anniversary!
For those who are sad over missing the first milestone: do not worry, it was just food. I mean, food is great and always welcome, but it was no limited or special item. You haven’t really missed out on anything grand yet, so let’s all continue grinding supplies for the dig! We can do this!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 223 224