Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Finish Up Lair & Other Things
1 2 3 4
Please put me on the list as well :3
Please put me on the list as well :3
underskrift-geo.png
Update!
@Ingeriss @cordifolium (Added you! Thank you for your interest! <3)
---

i. I decided to deck out my flight reps, and oh man, my wallet hurts. However, my reps are getting all fancied up from their respected holidays!
ia. That being said, I got rid of my Plague rep (who was a Guardian) and put a Wildclaw instead.

ii. Updated my signature to be more professional! And it just makes it look better!

iii. I got to level 10 on my cauldron! That took forever, and all I get is a full set of armour I'll never use personally. Oh well, it still looks good!

iv. I realized I can do the gene, "Skink", so now I will brew that up once I get the appropriate mats. I found it while looking for the 20x Magical shards, lol.

v. School has started and it's kicking my arse, however, I've been doing designs for my dragons. So, some are getting a makeover.

vi. I have since gotten a "Noxtide", and a "Contour" for Ghost! r/suspiousquotes anyone?

vii. I have been exalting and expanding my lair, and I think I'm close on getting a Mighty Lair That is the next tier up from a Lesser Lair is, I think...

viii. My lore has been updated for The Miner's Demise, however, it's only the basics for the start. Click on the "lore" link in my signature if you want to see it!

Anyways, do you guys have any personal projects you're working on? How far away are you from your goal?
Update!
@Ingeriss @cordifolium (Added you! Thank you for your interest! <3)
---

i. I decided to deck out my flight reps, and oh man, my wallet hurts. However, my reps are getting all fancied up from their respected holidays!
ia. That being said, I got rid of my Plague rep (who was a Guardian) and put a Wildclaw instead.

ii. Updated my signature to be more professional! And it just makes it look better!

iii. I got to level 10 on my cauldron! That took forever, and all I get is a full set of armour I'll never use personally. Oh well, it still looks good!

iv. I realized I can do the gene, "Skink", so now I will brew that up once I get the appropriate mats. I found it while looking for the 20x Magical shards, lol.

v. School has started and it's kicking my arse, however, I've been doing designs for my dragons. So, some are getting a makeover.

vi. I have since gotten a "Noxtide", and a "Contour" for Ghost! r/suspiousquotes anyone?

vii. I have been exalting and expanding my lair, and I think I'm close on getting a Mighty Lair That is the next tier up from a Lesser Lair is, I think...

viii. My lore has been updated for The Miner's Demise, however, it's only the basics for the start. Click on the "lore" link in my signature if you want to see it!

Anyways, do you guys have any personal projects you're working on? How far away are you from your goal?
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
[center][font=georgia][b]Update![/b] @Ingeriss @cordifolium --- [font=georgia][b]i.[/b] Finally finished my gal, Ikaora! (Her image will be at the bottom!) [b]ii.[/b] Got 2 new flight Ambassadors; Goshawk (for lightning) and Chimera (for Beastclan). [b]iii.[/b] I upgraded my lair to a [i]Might Lair[/i]. [b]iv.[/b] Most bios have been coded, and lore is now being written slowly. [b]v.[/b] Lore thread has been deleted, and a new one will be up shortly (hopefully). [b]vi.[/b] My cauldron is now at level 12. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51583124] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515832/51583124_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Update!
@Ingeriss @cordifolium
---
i. Finally finished my gal, Ikaora! (Her image will be at the bottom!)

ii. Got 2 new flight Ambassadors; Goshawk (for lightning) and Chimera (for Beastclan).

iii. I upgraded my lair to a Might Lair.

iv. Most bios have been coded, and lore is now being written slowly.

v. Lore thread has been deleted, and a new one will be up shortly (hopefully).

vi. My cauldron is now at level 12.

51583124_350.png
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
That's some nice progress! :) I like the bio layouts you've chosen c:
That's some nice progress! :) I like the bio layouts you've chosen c:
underskrift-geo.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Am2qh61.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4sNGGem.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d5xFqzI.png[/img] [nextcol][font=arial][b][color=#808e73]It's been some time, eh? Time to catch up for the most part! :> [font=arial][b][color=#808e73][u]Characters Updates[/u]; - "Ghost" has been renamed to Spoeken, Spoeken has been fully gened! - "Mosaic" has been renamed to Gustav, Gustav has been fully gened & outfitted! - [i]Most other characters from previous lore have been sold and/or exalted.[/i] [font=arial][b][color=#808e73][u]Clan Updates[/u]; - The clan has been renamed to Spökstaden! - Added multiple factions within the three outposts. - [i]Names are pending for both the factions and outposts.[/i] - The outposts are in three different territories: Earth, Plague, and Shadow. [indent][font=arial][b][color=#808e73] - Spoeken and Gustav are the leaders at the Plague outpost, - Drake and Finley are the leaders at the Earth outpost, - Orichalcum and Seratiel are the leaders at the Shadow outpost.[/indent] [font=arial][b][color=#808e73][u]General Updates[/u]; - Switched from Plague to Earth! - Lair cleanout is happening. - Cauldron is level 22. - Becoming a G1 lair [s]it's slow and painful, sksksk[/s]. - Set up a fodderlocke to generate income, [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3015617#post_3015617]The Last Candle Lit[/url][/i].
Am2qh61.png
4sNGGem.png
d5xFqzI.png
It's been some time, eh?
Time to catch up for the most part! :>

Characters Updates;
- "Ghost" has been renamed to Spoeken, Spoeken has been fully gened!
- "Mosaic" has been renamed to Gustav, Gustav has been fully gened & outfitted!
- Most other characters from previous lore have been sold and/or exalted.

Clan Updates;
- The clan has been renamed to Spökstaden!
- Added multiple factions within the three outposts.
- Names are pending for both the factions and outposts.
- The outposts are in three different territories: Earth, Plague, and Shadow.

- Spoeken and Gustav are the leaders at the Plague outpost,
- Drake and Finley are the leaders at the Earth outpost,
- Orichalcum and Seratiel are the leaders at the Shadow outpost.

General Updates;
- Switched from Plague to Earth!
- Lair cleanout is happening.
- Cauldron is level 22.
- Becoming a G1 lair it's slow and painful, sksksk.
- Set up a fodderlocke to generate income, The Last Candle Lit.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
1 2 3 4