Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Finish Up Lair & Other Things
1 2 3 4
[center][b]This thread is now open if you want to comment about your dragons! [/b] [emoji=book size=1][/center]
This thread is now open if you want to comment about your dragons!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
Good luck with your quests! ( : Are you going to list genes/outfits that you still need as well, or just the finished ones?
Good luck with your quests! ( : Are you going to list genes/outfits that you still need as well, or just the finished ones?
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@Igneriss
Thank you!
I completely forgot about that! Thank you for reminding me! I am going to post the ones I will be working on for the time being, and then I will maybe post the others... It is still a big work in progress in my head right now.
This is why I reserve spaces lmao.
@Igneriss
Thank you!
I completely forgot about that! Thank you for reminding me! I am going to post the ones I will be working on for the time being, and then I will maybe post the others... It is still a big work in progress in my head right now.
This is why I reserve spaces lmao.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants
Haha I know that 'still a big work in progress' thing! At first I created a quests/challenges megathread for myself but updating it was a mess so now it's just some sort of a directory of what I have already done and what challenges I want to try in the future, and created separate threads for ongoing challenges. Which is still a mess because now I have 5 threads to update : D
Do you maybe have a pinglist? It would be interesting to see how your quest goes!
@ghostlyplants
Haha I know that 'still a big work in progress' thing! At first I created a quests/challenges megathread for myself but updating it was a mess so now it's just some sort of a directory of what I have already done and what challenges I want to try in the future, and created separate threads for ongoing challenges. Which is still a mess because now I have 5 threads to update : D
Do you maybe have a pinglist? It would be interesting to see how your quest goes!
675.png

@Igneriss
I will add a pinglist now!
Haha yeah, a mega thread sounds like a daunting task, but I guess this mega thread is my daunting task! Five threads are a lot, holy cow! I kinda like things organized, so I guess the one helps? It is still in question now, lol.
@Igneriss
I will add a pinglist now!
Haha yeah, a mega thread sounds like a daunting task, but I guess this mega thread is my daunting task! Five threads are a lot, holy cow! I kinda like things organized, so I guess the one helps? It is still in question now, lol.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants

Haha yeah, but I'm like that with all my to-do lists. I have a very big one with ALL the plans, one for a current month, and then I do daily lists. Anddd while on a list is 'finish X tasks from project Y', I have a separate list of every step to be done to finish project Y. So my quests/challenges here are nothing compared to my rl lists :"D

But I like how your thread here is organized, everything nicely in one place!
@ghostlyplants

Haha yeah, but I'm like that with all my to-do lists. I have a very big one with ALL the plans, one for a current month, and then I do daily lists. Anddd while on a list is 'finish X tasks from project Y', I have a separate list of every step to be done to finish project Y. So my quests/challenges here are nothing compared to my rl lists :"D

But I like how your thread here is organized, everything nicely in one place!
675.png

@Igneriss
Woah! You are a lot more organized than me irl, I just stuff papers into my bag and go lmao. My bag is a mess, so I am going to organize it tonight, maybe.

Ah! Thank you!! I try to keep it like this, but I think it is just going to become a big mess later on lmao.
@Igneriss
Woah! You are a lot more organized than me irl, I just stuff papers into my bag and go lmao. My bag is a mess, so I am going to organize it tonight, maybe.

Ah! Thank you!! I try to keep it like this, but I think it is just going to become a big mess later on lmao.
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants
Well, just because I have those lists doesn't mean I actually get the stuff done, haha~

How is your quest going? Especially now with galoers being introduced?

//sorry for late reply, I was at a wedding
@ghostlyplants
Well, just because I have those lists doesn't mean I actually get the stuff done, haha~

How is your quest going? Especially now with galoers being introduced?

//sorry for late reply, I was at a wedding
675.png

@Igneriss
//Do not worry about it! I was at a camp all weekend!
Same here, my lists are just kinda a reminder lol.
I might gene some dragons in my lair, I just need to see what fits lol. I might add that onto my list of "Genes".
@Igneriss
//Do not worry about it! I was at a camp all weekend!
Same here, my lists are just kinda a reminder lol.
I might gene some dragons in my lair, I just need to see what fits lol. I might add that onto my list of "Genes".
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants
do you plan on turning one of your dergs into a galoer? : D
@ghostlyplants
do you plan on turning one of your dergs into a galoer? : D
675.png